What's new

India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017

Her face is a bit too "Western" for my liking.

Zeenat Aman had this quality too :

chura-liya-hai-tumne-jo-dil-ko_111916073405.jpg

A Classic Indian Beauty would be more like Aishwarya Rai.

Or Ishita Dutta, a dusky beauty :

Ishita+Dutta+Latest+Stills+_1_.JPG

or Chitrangada Singh, another dusky beauty :

Chitrangada_unviels_kohlars_new_range.jpg

or even Tamannah Bhatia :

Tamannaah-Bhatia.jpg

If I remember correctly, her lips have a transformation. But the result looks nice, unlike some disasters.

I haven't heard her speak English but if you say so.

A put-on firang accent is a turn-off indeed.
Oh I get it but it's best not to go into details because of the over hyper sensitive folks here :D

For one, there's nothing natural left in her face.

Two, most turn-off firang accent.

Three, there's something weird about her body proportions. I cannot place my finger on it ....

Four, she's just not got that oomph factor going for middle aged men. Deepika did initially. Now she's stale.

Cheers, Doc
She also has the oomph factor for middle aged men? :o:

But I find her to be more Punjabi looking. Where in India is she from? "Chopra" also suggests Punjabi, or atleast anywhere around Punjab. Don't know if they exist anywhere else in India.
She is Punjabi Khatri from Ambala, Haryana.

Or Ishita Dutta, a dusky beauty :

Ishita+Dutta+Latest+Stills+_1_.JPG
Watching too many google ads these days, Aye?

Oh I get it but it's best not to go into details because of the over hyper sensitive folks here :D

She also has the oomph factor for middle aged men? :o:

Not this one.

I find her a bit weird. Sort of like an Indic blooded Maratha acting Iranic. Persianized mongrel blooded as that would still make him.

Cheers, Doc

She is Punjabi Khatri from Ambala, Haryana.

Watching too many google ads these days, Aye?

Her dad was my senior from college.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
India produced many pageant winners. This woman is stunning and seemingly intelligent. Well done

Not this one.

I find her a bit weird. Sort of like an Indic blooded Maratha acting Iranic. Persianized mongrel blooded as that would still make him.

Cheers, Doc

Her dad was my senior from college.

Cheers, Doc
Too be honest I also find her weird sometimes because of her accent.

Yes she is a very beautiful woman indeed, congrats to her ,and she made India very happy.

Her face is a bit too "Western" for my liking.

Zeenat Aman had this quality too :

chura-liya-hai-tumne-jo-dil-ko_111916073405.jpg

No way, she was the greatest that ever was.

she cleared AIPMT in first attempt
she is truly beauty with brains .
Intially i was like yeah miss world who cares , but after watching this video my respect for her skyrocketed .

she cleared AIPMT in first attempt
she is truly beauty with brains .
Intially i was like yeah miss world who cares , but after watching this video my respect for her skyrocketed .
She looks so average in there. It shows that Indian girls don't like makeup/fashion

She looks so average in there. It shows that Indian girls don't like makeup/fashion
You are not allowed to be fashionable when attending med collages. Doctors being too fashionable is not entertained in hospitals.

Mostly true, Indians are not hung up on makeup and fashion. Much of India is far too hot and makeup melts away within minutes sometimes, so it is not really worth bothering over.

Back
Top Bottom