What's new

Miss World 2013: Miss India Navneet Kaur Wins Multimedia Round

I think she is pretty good looking

mw+india5.jpg

And don't tell me it's all because of makeup, even Mila Kunis looks crap without makeup.

3d75b2a8-9a2a-4914-8d3b-aa02abcf16fa_mila-kunis-without-make-up-ashton-kutcher-tired.jpg

The judges of the 63rd edition of Miss World beauty pageant announced the official challenge winners of the five remaining major contests, during the morning rehearsals of the competition.

The winners of the five challenges, including Top Model, Sports, Multimedia, Beach Fashion, and Beauty with a Purpose, were declared on Friday, a day before the finale.

Miss World India Navneet Kaur Dhillon bagged the Miss Multimedia Awards at the beauty pageant. She also made it to the top 10 list in the "Beauty With Purpose!" awards.

"Message going out to a population: 1,210,193,422. Thank You All! A big hug to all of you! Thanking each and everyone who has helped me bag the Miss Multimedia Award at Miss World 2013! Could not have done it without all you wonderful people! With you continued love, prayers and support I have bagged the Miss Multimedia Award today and shall give my best to bag the coveted Miss World 2013 title too tomorrow," Navneet posted on her Facebook page.

Miss World Thailand Kanyaphak Phokesomboon came second followed by Miss World Nepal in the Miss Multimedia challenge.

413647.jpg
thumb.cms

Miss World 2013: Miss India Navneet Kaur Wins Multimedia Round - International Business Times

Congrats.
She's pretty <3; prettier than 99% of Bollywood actresses. Kinda gives a hint of Katrina Kaif.
P.S. Fugly Choprra is no match for her.

But how does that explain the quality of women participating? (the media not caring / been there done that).... do you mean to say that prettier (for comparison) girls no longer wish to compete?

I mean compare the ones today to Aishwaria Rai or Sushmita Sen of that era, there is a definite drop in quality. Wouldn't you agree with Oscar?

That is precisely what I am saying. Completely agree with Oscar. It is no longer seen as an event having the same aura around it that it had before. I believe that most people no longer care enough to compete & that reflects on the quality of the contestants. It is not about the winner alone, some may be better than others. After all you need to just pick 3 winners among the contestants but the larger pool is much more shallow than before.

Quite a good looking girl, thousands times better the Indian-American girl crowned miss America.

well i understand your desparation guys but she is ugly, supporting an indian cause doesn't make her beautiful, if she was pakistani i would have said the same

It is not desperation, but public support for a girl who happens to be born in this region.

Back
Top Bottom