What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

RAW and Mossad, be scared, be very scared :wave:

yes, after all 1 of you = 10 Hindustanis, right ? :rofl:

Our forces are more battle-hardened, and you yourself said hindus are pussies. I didn't make that claim. Also, we are masters of guerrilla warfare.

Again we are just talking hypothetically. If you want to open a thread, we can discuss it in members section or something.

I'm pretty sure we would kill a large number of you, and we might be overtaken by Indian human wave tactics.

RAW and Mossad, be scared, be very scared :wave:

yes, after all 1 of you = 10 Hindustanis, right ? :rofl:

your discussion belongs in "whatever" thread.

this thread is a peace-driven appreciation of beauty... please let it be so. :)

Our forces are more battle-hardened, and you yourself said hindus are pussies. I didn't make that claim. Also, we are masters of guerrilla warfare.

Again we are just talking hypothetically. If you want to open a thread, we can discuss it in members section or something.
hindus, the religious group are largely pussies but they've plenty warrior tribes to protect the meek

here are the ground realities, India is where the islamic invasion was repelled, it hurts you descendants of ghaznavi deeply but this is how it is, today we tower over you militarily.. you cower in fear and are busy preparing your bitsy nasr nukes for use on Pakistani soil in case we advance with our armoured formations
trollface.png

that's the ugly (for you) reality, now

tumblr_ly3zx9sAwh1qb0q9io1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ndk41oAYbY1qbeesd.gif

anyway, for me "hindu" is mostly a geographical/cultural term (and in a broader more akhand sense it includes you too :lol:)

your discussion belongs in "whatever" thread.

this thread is a peace-driven appreciation of beauty... please let it be so. :)
"peace driven" my *** and laud@, I'll joust with raza and co wherever I can

jai hind !

but go back to bitches please, that's also good.. we beat them them there too. :)

hindus, the religious group are largely pussies but they've plenty warrior tribes to protect the meek

here are the ground realities, India is where the islamic invasion was repelled, it hurts you descendants of ghaznavi deeply but this is how it is, today we tower over you militarily.. you cower in fear and are busy preparing your bitsy nasr nukes for use on Pakistani soil in case we advance with our armoured formations
trollface.png

that's the ugly (for you) reality, now

tumblr_ly3zx9sAwh1qb0q9io1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ndk41oAYbY1qbeesd.gif

anyway, for me "hindu" is mostly a geographical/cultural term (and in a broader more akhand sense it includes you too :lol:)

"peace driven" my *** and laud@, I'll joust with raza and co wherever I can

jai hind !

but go back to bitches please, that's also good.. we beat them them there too. :)

It seems the itch in your behinds will not be quelled until you serve us again as slaves. Well you have a mighty military, and we are just by our lonesome in the region. Just waiting to be attacked. Anytime now, bhartis? Or are you guys too scared to die in battle. :lol:

It seems the itch in your behinds will not be quelled until you serve us again as slaves. Well you have a mighty military, and we are just by our lonesome in the region. Just waiting to be attacked. Anytime now, bhartis? Or are you guys too scared to die in battle. :lol:
and that's the sad sorry bit about our whole shebang, nobody here wants an inch of Pakistan

but we're all waiting to bludgeon you lot if and when you make your next move on Kashmir, swatting flies and getting bit every now and then is no fun.

but maybe it's for the best, we can still cheer for opposing teams in the savage world of the arabs, you like al qaeda, I like Assad.

post your picture... let me decide if you are dashing or naah'shing.

as for dark, here is the beautiful sara nuru, a ethiopia-origin model living in germany...

saranuru.jpg

as for south indian, here is aishwarya rai, truly among the most beautiful ladies in the world... she would probably reject you out of hand... you are such a jaahil...

aishwarya-rai-hd-wallpapers-13-1024x768.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-celebrates-birthday-with-media.jpg

aishwarya-rai-306a.jpg

Aishwariya-Rai-1024x741.jpg

articles70-45.jpg

articles28-9.jpg

The Ethiopian gal is gorgeous :smitten:

I have seen quite a lot of them African Hotties, even dated one long time back.

Its very sad people are still very racist. OK you can be selective and leave it to your personal taste....but then to bring such sweeping statements about entire regions, countries and continents on that personal taste is quite dumb.

Oh well no changing some people!

I do hope mods do a thread clean up with some of the outright haters like @Umair Nawaz

If that is him in the DP, its really funny/ironic he is calling south indians "dark uglies" :p:

imran bhai, it is not "pregnant" but "pageant" which means "a long event" or "a competition". :)

Is he into preggos? Maybe should organise a preggo pageant for him :P

The Ethiopian gal is gorgeous :smitten:

I have seen quite a lot of them African Hotties, even dated one long time back.

lucky man.

i had seen a yt vid of eritrean and ethiopean beauties with a female singer in the background ( no, the female singer was in the vid and not behind me in the room )... they looked so south asian but of course they are not and have their own unique cultural background... i was trying to search for that vid but couldn't find... anyway, couldn't have posted that vid here... some of the pics were, ahem.

Its very sad people are still very racist. OK you can be selective and leave it to your personal taste....but then to bring such sweeping statements about entire regions, countries and continents on that personal taste is quite dumb.

true.

Oh well no changing some people!

yeah... though you shouldn't have tagged him... why again have a argument.

I do hope mods do a thread clean up

yep... all non-female-appreciation-related stuff should be given the immediate delete.

Is he into preggos? Maybe should organise a preggo pageant for him :P

maybe that is why he read it the wrong way. ;)

i had seen a yt vid of eritrean and ethiopean beauties with a female singer in the background ( no, the female singer was in the vid and not behind me in the room )... they looked so south asian but of course they are not and have their own unique cultural background... i was trying to search for that vid but couldn't find... anyway, couldn't have posted that vid here... some of the pics were, ahem.

Actually bro the Romans a very long time back (or Ancient Greeks I cant remember)....used to call Sangam era South Indians as the Ethiopians of Asia or something. It was in a positive way....Abyssinia as it was known back then....was a rich cultural heartland conducting wealthy and profitable trade with many other regions.....gemstones, marble, ivory, gold, spices you name it.

They were a proud people, they still are.

Back
Top Bottom