alison_doody_gallery_2.jpg

213239.1.jpg

320full-alison-doody.jpg

kinopoisk.ru-Sandra-Hess-651411.jpg

sandra-hess-292118.jpg

Gargoyles_Sandra_Hess_272.jpg

latest

Nope kalaash
Are you sure, I have been there, this one looks too european. The feature of kalash are different than euros, maybe with the exception of some balkan people like albanian and romanian.

there's some Mongolian looking people in remote tribal Kashmir here but not full caucasian gora afaik
Chitralis do not look mongolian or turkic for that matter.

You do realize Ghazni was a.pathan and Pakistan has the highest population of pathans right?
Mahmoud was actually a turk, his family background was from modern day kyrgystan

actually not very true, u wont believe me but one of my not so distance relative (male) is all blond with blue eyes, and yes he has beach blond hair. He lives in our native village in Dhirkot.
This is not uncommon in the highlands of KPK and Kashmir

imo Ashwariya rai in her prime was the most beautiful Indian on this planet, no one has ever come close.
There was competition, but she decided to get married and raise a family.
And restart her medical career as a doctor...man some people have everything- beauty, brains and money and family and fame....
17724,xcitefun-maxim-aditi.jpg

true, I think this is to do with the generally benevolent nature of hindus.. most are pussies but there are some warrior kshatriya groups. I don't think it'd end well for you, we'd overwhelm you with sheer numbers and ferocity even if they're only a small percentage of the general population here.

the advantages of being a billion + :)

bc, why the hell did they ban @vsdoc :tsk:

I'm pretty sure we would kill a large number of you, and we might be overtaken by Indian human wave tactics.

Btw she was face of Germany sometime back. :)

i saw a interview of her... she is quite a graceful speaker.

I do not take that baudet seriously.
Not everyone has sense of beauty. ;)

he was insulting chitrangada singh... he was being quite silly... chitrangada usko ghaans bhi nahi dalegi.

this ( Levi's® Curve ID with Ileana D'Cruz, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chitrangada Singh - YouTube ) has her talking to a event audience and to her co-ramp-walkers, jacqueline and the lovely ileana... chitrangada is quite mature... i would love to see umair talk to chitrangada on stage. :D

Bhai to bachpan say g@@@@ hay ya abhe course kiya hay
The only thing you should worry about is occupied kashmir,khalistan and bodoland
RAW and Mossad, be scared, be very scared :wave:

I'm pretty sure we would kill a large number of you, and we might be overtaken by Indian human wave tactics.
yes, after all 1 of you = 10 Hindustanis, right ? :rofl:

i saw a interview of her... she is quite a graceful speaker.

he was insulting chitrangada singh... he was being quite silly... chitrangada usko ghaans bhi nahi dalegi.

this ( Levi's® Curve ID with Ileana D'Cruz, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chitrangada Singh - YouTube ) has her talking to a event audience and to her co-ramp-walkers, jacqueline and the lovely ileana... chitrangada is quite mature... i would love to see umair talk to chitrangada on stage. :D
Is that Jacquelene?

Back
Top Bottom