oriental from manipur
manipur+actress+Hijam+Sonia.jpg

naga:
fc4762898d0098353002dfb1c68cafc4.jpg

ethnic desi Sunita Rao:
35157,xcitefun-normal-sunitha-rao-01.jpg

your turn, show us something we can't find in India :big_boss:
An ethnic minority of Pakistan the Kalaash
1193276d1369582719-joshi-chilimjusht-kalash-2013-started-pajero-ended-boeing-737-kalash_shandur-may2013-239.jpg

think he had her later ? :P
i dont know abt him but she has a big thing for Pakistanis like most of yr basanties have.

That Pappu Fawad khan would have got her plently of times by now, she publicly said that if he wasnt married i would have fallen for him.:omghaha:

Why is it that yr basanties have a deep crush on us? R u people not good enough for them:lol:

i dont know abt him but she has a big thing for Pakistanis like most of yr basanties have.

That Pappu Fawad khan would have got her plently of times by now, she publicly said that if he wasnt married i would have fallen for him.:omghaha:

Why is it that yr basanties have a deep crush on us? R u people not good enough for them:lol:
because you guys are mard-e-momin descendants of ghazni :victory:

Though blue eyed blondes are uncommon most people have light brown to brown hair
actually in our AJK's Bagh side people have blond hairs n blue eyes its quit common. Even my little angel has blue eyes.

because you guys are mard-e-momin descendants of ghazni :victory:
perhaps that is the reson why they fall for us fair, rugged at the sametime well mannered men. While u guys follow rajnikanth.:rofl:

actually in our AJK's Bagh side people have blond hairs n blue eyes its quit common. Even my little angel has blue eyes.
Yeah they are not very rare but the shade people have here is dirty blonde while that aunty has beach blonde hair

Yeah they are not very rare but the shade people have here is dirty blonde while that aunty has beach blonde hair
actually not very true, u wont believe me but one of my not so distance relative (male) is all blond with blue eyes, and yes he has beach blond hair. He lives in our native village in Dhirkot.

Back
Top Bottom