What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

i saw a interview of her... she is quite a graceful speaker.

he was insulting chitrangada singh... he was being quite silly... chitrangada usko ghaans bhi nahi dalegi.

this ( Levi's® Curve ID with Ileana D'Cruz, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chitrangada Singh - YouTube ) has her talking to a event audience and to her co-ramp-walkers, jacqueline and the lovely ileana... chitrangada is quite mature... i would love to see umair talk to chitrangada on stage. :D
:blink:
Oye marjavan!
Did he compare me to Chitrangada Singh or was it Sara Nuru??? lolzzz
OMG!
I will die of a heart attack now. :lol:

Kidding!!
I know she's very pretty, having her hair style doesn't make me look like her.... (i wish...i wish).
She's a very graceful lady.
Will watch your video later. :)

There you go Jamahir!!
I have the dusky beauty back in my DP just to bug him further. :lol:

Last edited:
:blink:
Oye marjavan!
Did he compare me to Chitrangada Singh???
OMG!
I will die of a heart attack now. :lol:

Kidding!!
I know she's very pretty, having her hair style doesn't make me look like her.... (or was it sara nuru lolzz).
She's a very graceful lady.
Will watch your video later. :)

There you go Jamahir!!

I have the dusky beauty back in my DP. :)
Who is she:wub:

Who is she:wub:
Chitrangada Singh.
37 years old and married. Not your type. Rastaa napoooooo!!! :haha:
She's a good actress. I like her movies. I have put her DP to prove someone wrong. :)

Btw @jamahir did Umair really insult Chitrangada singh?? If soo I need to inform my TTP brothers :buba_phone::butcher:

post your picture... let me decide if you are dashing or naah'shing.
Unfortunately for him I've seen him. :lol:

Btw Chitrangada is a good actress and that's one reason I like her.
Katrina kaif is pretty too, but she's an ice-maiden. :confused:

Last edited:
Chitrangada Singh.
37 years old and married. Not your type. Rastaa napoooooo!!! :haha:
She's a good actress. I like her movies. I have put her DP to prove someone wrong. :)

Btw @jamahir did Umair really insult Chitrangada singh?? If soo I need to inform my TTP brothers :buba_phone::butcher:

Unfortunately for him I've seen him. :lol:

Btw Chitrangada is a good actress and that's one reason I like her. Katrina kaif is pretty too, but she's an ice-maiden. :confused:
How do you know she is not my type?
Wait she is 37 she looks like she is in her mid 20,s
Katrina looks so ordinary i mean i have seen better looking Kashmiri gals she is at best a 7

How do you know she is not my type?
Wait she is 37 she looks like she is in her mid 20,s
The one in my DP is not her recent pic. I think she looks her age, but well maintained. She's a very good actress, do watch her movies like
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeh Saali Zindagi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Katrina looks so ordinary i mean i have seen better looking Kashmiri gals she is at best a 7
Its easy to give ratings when on net.
Someday ask girls in your neighborhood to rate you. Some reality check that will be!!! :lol:

PS: I do not like men rating women nor do i like such threads. I was here to revert back to Jamahir's posts in which he had tagged me.

Ciao

Last edited:
The one in my DP is not her recent pic. I think she looks her age, but well maintained. She's a very good actress, do watch her movies like
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeh Saali Zindagi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its easy to give scores when on net.
Someday ask girls in your neighborhood to rate you. Some reality check that will be!!! :lol:

PS: I do not like men rating women nor do i like such threads. I was here to revert back to Jamahir's posts, in which he had tagged me.

Ciao
I will be murdered and fed to fishes if soon to be mrs saw that

Nope light hair are common among kalaashis and chitralis
Kalash-Girl1-1.jpg

Light hair is common among Kalashi, but that is a tourist in Kalashi dress. As I said, you will find that picture in lot many other places too. If you look hard, probably you will even find the name of the tourist.

Last edited:
k, fair enuff, but your friend seems to care a lot.
His pre
Thanks ! I will pass though. Never liked those magical sh!t. My childhood heroes have been Batman/ He-man & Spider Man

I liked batman .. A normal "human being" .. Not some faggoty alien or a spider bitten fag turned super hero..

Back
Top Bottom