What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

His pre

I liked batman .. A normal "human being" .. Not some faggoty alien or a spider bitten fag turned super hero..
d36.jpg

Its unfortunate that such talent is wasted in item songs. :tsk:
Well i wouldnt say that :D

Its unfortunate that such talent is wasted in item songs. :tsk:
Not exactly :P, but yeah I think she is better than just item songs. I think bollywood has a certain clique mentality that tends to favour certain people, or dump them.

She is quite ordinary ; no chance of winning
Its not just about the looks. Even Sushmita sen looked ordinary.
Intelligent and genuine girls stand out in a crowd.

Not exactly :P, but yeah I think she is better than just item songs. I think bollywood has a certain clique mentality that tends to favour certain people, or dump them.
men!!!!

Gr8!
So you have 4 years to know her. All the best. :-)

Light hair is common among Kalashi, but that is a tourist in Kalashi dress. As I said, you will find that picture in lot many other places too. If you look hard, probably you will even find the name of the tourist.
Agreed ,their are Kalash who are every bit as fair/blond as her yet her features strike me more of someone of northern European origin, Kalash tend to have large long heads with hawkish features, features that are not typically European.

whats wrong???
Items songs are very important! It is a good combination of 'mood music' and awesome choreography! I cannot workout without item songs :P

Sushmita Sen is one of the most beautiful woman! Former Miss Universe!

Items songs are very important! It is a good combination of 'mood music' and awesome choreography! I cannot workout without item songs :P

I second third and fourth this post.
Ever since I heard the item song ... doodh ban jaungi malai ban jaungi .. i fell in love with them. :man_in_love:

The lyrics could be better in those songs. Dont you think? :confused:
She has a pretty smile. But not a very beautiful woman.
Her intelligence, her height, her mannerisms is what got her the crown. I'm so sure that year there were many other who were prettier than her in the competition.

Ever since I heard the item song ... doodh ban jaungi malai ban jaungi .. i fell in love with them. :man_in_love:
He proved me right. :coffee:
Rahul gandhi ab tumharii pittayi hogi. :pissed:

The lyrics could be better in those songs. Dont you think? :confused:

She has a pretty smile. But not a very beautiful woman.
Her intelligence, her height, her mannerisms is what got her the crown. I'm so sure that year there were many other who were prettier than her in the competition.

He proved me right. :coffee:
Rahul gandhi ab tumharii pittayi hogi. :pissed:
why are you intolerant against lactose? :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom