What's new

Miss New York is first Indian-American to win Miss America

She was better.... IMO...

theresa%20vail.jpg

Theresa-Vail.jpg

theresa-vail-6.jpg

6676bac7ff462b2560dbf077670d65fc.jpeg

Theresa-Vail-Miss-Kansas-2013.jpg

honestly man, i think americans are white but they are the ugliest of all white race

Abbay salo.... go thank my post on the other thread..... izzat ka muamla hai...... it's fight between good and evil..... an angel (Me :angel:) and Lucifer (Zarvi & Co :devil:)

Dilli, those cows that them BD'ians are so fond of - that they even risk their lives to come across electrified fence.... one of them for our brother here!!!! :woot:

@Dillinger

I agree with @Armstrong. I make it a point to court dusky beauties. Fair skin is passe- and dusky is better then my lilac to marble (just after I shave) color band any day.:coffee:

Butty here you go-
tumblr_mdxik68KZZ1rkh3gdo1_500.jpg

Just above an infant in terms of age (ergo right age bracket ticked) and brown (right color-check). Gender might be an issue for Butty though.

Here's the love of my life-

Chitrangada-Singh-at-Titan-Raga-Aqua-launch-3-728443.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with @Armstrong. I make it a point to court dusky beauties. Fair skin is passe- and dusky is better then my lilac to marble (just after I shave) color band any day.:coffee:

Butty here you go-
tumblr_mdxik68KZZ1rkh3gdo1_500.jpg

Just above an infant in terms of age (ergo right age bracket ticked) and brown (right color-check). Gender might be an issue for Butty though.

Here's the love of my life-

Chitrangada-Singh-at-Titan-Raga-Aqua-launch-3-728443.jpg
[/QUOTE

Haye Haye Chitrangada. I even love her name. Sounds so Kamasutra-ish.

No no - trust me not the first time. In fact for an RSS guy here's a secret - When Pakistan played against other countries(other than India and BD) I support Pakistan :D :devil:

Dude, you just broke my heart....... you'd support BD over Pakistan..... I mean WTF....... down with your lungi right now..... :pissed:

@Dillinger.... bring the kit.......

bwahahahahaha kyun uss ko musalman karnay pe tulay ho

Back
Top Bottom