thinking...
thinking....
thinking......

Winner : Yanko-Arab
1st runner up: Yanko-Hebrew.......

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha :rofl:

:lol: @Hyperion political correctness

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that we all have reached a consensus that she is butt ugly...... now let's request this thread to be closed, so that other unsuspecting visitors don't get their senses crapped-upon..

Vote for closure......

So much name calling!!

This girl has been called ugly, may I ask all the members what right we have to insult her?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut> please make sure that such threads are not posted.

Because she is in a beauty contest, she is not very beautiful tho

I don't know either to laugh or feel bad for these idiots

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely beautiful natural girl

No bleached skin ,no plastic ,botox etc
Just Gorgeous

:hang2:

Illiterate Americans .............. :lol:

These guys are poor at Geography, many cant point to where their state is located in the USA map , How can they know about India....... :lol:

Atleast they know that the girl is from the East :omghaha:

FFS People whining about the looks need to watch this video.

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question - YouTube

How embarrassing it must have been for the organizers to host such a buffoon. Not that I am a big fan of beauty pageants, but they usually look for an overall package rather than plain looks. Going by the credentials of this desi girl who won the Miss USA.

Nina Davuluri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nina attended the University of Michigan and has won several scholastic honors including the Dean’s List, Michigan Merit Award and National Honor Society Award.[2] She graduated with a degree in Brain Behaviour and Cognitive Science." she seems to be a smart one and may be the judges liked this aspect. You will find many good looking girls who are very attractive till they open their mouth and reveal their inner self. Looks can always be compensated by others things IMHO.

BTW if color had to decide probably everything then you will not see any supermodel of african descent, somebody like her

Naomi-Campbell-bad-hair-extensions.jpg

Back
Top Bottom