What's new

Miss New York is first Indian-American to win Miss America

Chall bey........ Indian girls are awesome........ you disrespecting them, means disrespecting us as well.......

Do you want me to open a front on Iranian girls?

Yes please do, everyone will see how beautiful dokhtar irooni are.

:D if I say something the sense of morality of men here will be offended and they will come up with oh a female taking like that .

So I would just say she needs to workout to fix some areas and think over expansion of some appropriate points.
Im sure you are a diplomat but would you count those offended as men?:smokin:

Ooooooo.... I like this one..... this is the best so far...... Alphee plus kittyz it is then....... remove his lungi before throwing him in........ :toast_sign:

If we are going to send him in in his birthday suit then might as well add in @hinduguy too.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame on you hindugirl... I LOVE DARK SKIN...... don't defile that color-tone because of this uber ugly one....

Want to appreciate darkish tones? Appreciate this fool: :smitten:

nicole-scherzinger-tom-daley-pride-of-britain-awards-06.jpg

Are you appreciating the tone or the tones?

Each and every nanometer of her creation...... everything......... such women are the reason that you are reminded of the omni-presence of the Almighty.......... kapish? :P

He does churn them out, however, in very calculated points in space and time..... :D

Are you appreciating the tone or the tones?

Bait someone else dude...... my abilities start a gazillion miles from where your imagination dies of over-exertion.......

I thought so...You know you would lose this conversation on Irooni girls..

Each and every nanometer of her creation...... everything......... such women are the reason that you are reminded of the omni-presence of the Almighty.......... kapish? :P

He does churn them out, however, in very calculated points in space and time..... :D

Bait someone else dude...... my abilities start a gazillion miles from where your imagination dies of over-exertion.......

pakturk1.jpg

:big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom