What's new

INDIA’S SRISHTI RANA CROWNED MISS ASIA PACIFIC WORLD 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDF is definitley 18+ now o_O

South Indians are generally classier and not as hateful as their Northerern counterparts.

And about North Indians saying they are not as dark and better looking. :rofl: :rofl:

South Indians are generally classier and not as hateful as their Northerern counterparts.

And about North Indians saying they are not as dark and better looking. :rofl: :rofl:

This forum proves otherwise my good sir

This forum proves otherwise my good sir

I've only ever made friends with South Indians in the US, and they are not full of venom. They were very professional, and work oriented. Also they were not as anti-Pak as the North Indians I've met.

I've only ever made friends with South Indians in the US, and they are not full of venom. They were very professional, and work oriented. Also they were not as anti-Pak as the North Indians I've met.

Mainly because the Kashmir issue and the partition never really touched them personally as with the North Indians.

According to generalizations, they are also supposed to be timid but brainy.

Mainly because the Kashmir issue and the partition never really touched them personally as with the North Indians.

According to generalizations, they are also supposed to be timid but brainy.

I have a good friend from Banglore who spoke kannada. He was very well mannered guy. Was working IT job here in the states. He was hindu, but very polite and someone worth calling a friend. I helped him many times, and he also helped me.

I have a good friend from Banglore who spoke kannada. He was very well mannered guy. Was working IT job here in the states. He was hindu, but very polite and someone worth calling a friend. I helped him many times, and he also helped me.

One of my closest friends is a pakistani. We tend to forget that we are supposed to hate each other while we are in overseas don't we.

I tend to post over the top comments about Pakistan, but hate them, No. Got better things to do in life.

Like wiling away my hours in front of the computer.

One of my closest friends is a pakistani. We tend to forget that we are supposed to hate each other while we are in overseas don't we.

I tend to post over the top comments about Pakistan, but hate them, No. Got better things to do in life.

Like wiling away my hours in front of the computer.

My dealings with Sikhs and other North Indians have been mainly negative. Trying to sell me fake shit, and trying to use abusive language towards me and my country. I have put a few of them out.

But with South Indians that I meet, I've never witnessed chest-thumping or rudeness.

Again these examples are just limited to my experience.

I've only ever made friends with South Indians in the US, and they are not full of venom.

Its true what they say. Opposites attract.

Personally I seriously doubt any Indian, north south east or west, would tolerate you for more than a minute in real life. You've probably been slapped around a bit by a north Indian is my other guess.

I know I would in an instant.

Keep it PG-13 boys.

2j2j6g5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom