What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be 5% of Indian girls are good looking to be honest. I never met a single Indian female who is attractive with upper half. They are normally round and move in a strange way. I believe what turns on Indian men is just the lower half. One rape in 20 min is your record...easy man!
the way u speak truly shows who the rapist is

May be 5% of Indian girls are good looking to be honest. I never met a single Indian female who is attractive with upper half. They are normally round and move in a strange way. I believe what turns on Indian men is just the lower half. One rape in 20 min is your record...easy man!

Sir I guess you are use to different upper half from what I have seen. We have very different taste sir. You like grapefruit, and we want the whole watermelon.

Year Representative State Host City Placement at International Pageant
2012 Attia Bano Qamar Punjab Mississauga, Canada Represented Pakistan in Miss Globe & Queen of the World
2009 Naila Afzal Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Represented Pakistan in Miss Tourism pageant in Malaysia
2007 Nida Khan Sindh Represented Pakistan in Queen of the world
2008 Tahira Iqbal Punjab Represented Pakistan in Queen of the world
2008 Nosheen Idrees Punjab Replaced Natasha Paracha in Miss Earth
Bushra Jamil Sindh Represented Pakistan in World Miss University

@doppelganger ...seems that the above participants were Pakistanis ...tho no contest is held there since the safety of the participants cannot be guaranteed

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir I guess you are use to different upper half from what I have seen. We have very different taste sir. You like grapefruit, and we want the whole watermelon.

It's bit weid that you bring up comparison of grapefruit and watermelon when talking about Miss India, This chic aishwarya rai will not belong to watermelon class, do you agree, son?

well she is average.......

although the camera used is having amazing results :tup:

so any one has any info on the camera like the model no. ????

It's bit weid that you bring up comparison of grapefruit and watermelon when talking about Miss India, This chic aishwarya rai will not belong to watermelon class, do you agree, son?

Sir Ash baby has more in the right places than most Chinese girls. It is only off late thanks to better nutrition and surgical facilities that your girls are looking less like a famous English industrial city with two premier football teams.

Year Representative State Host City Placement at International Pageant
2012 Attia Bano Qamar Punjab Mississauga, Canada Represented Pakistan in Miss Globe & Queen of the World
2009 Naila Afzal Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Represented Pakistan in Miss Tourism pageant in Malaysia
2007 Nida Khan Sindh Represented Pakistan in Queen of the world
2008 Tahira Iqbal Punjab Represented Pakistan in Queen of the world
2008 Nosheen Idrees Punjab Replaced Natasha Paracha in Miss Earth
Bushra Jamil Sindh Represented Pakistan in World Miss University

@doppelganger ...seems that the above participants were Pakistanis ...tho no contest is held there since the safety of the participants cannot be guaranteed

All expats.

I like the way Pakistanis are downplaying the Miss India :cheers:

Not down playing it.. but the girl is average looking .. ashwariya chick is far better looking and deserved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
All expats.

To kya hua ji?

Are you saying that only the fugly Pakistani girls go abroad, and the pick of the litter remains back in Pakistan? And since they cannot take part for fear of the fundos, bechara Pakistan majbooran never won a Miss World or Universe?

Chalo yaar. Mitti pao. Aapki ladkiyan bhi sundar hain.

Bas thodi kam hamari se.

Yahan dimaag ki to baat hi shuru nahin hui .....

To kya hua ji?

Are you saying that only the fugly Pakistani girls go abroad, and the pick of the litter remains back in Pakistan? And since they cannot take part for fear of the fundos, bechara Pakistan majbooran never won a Miss World or Universe?

Chalo yaar. Mitti pao. Aapki ladkiyan bhi sundar hain.

Bas thodi kam hamari se.

Yahan dimaag ki to baat hi shuru nahin hui .....

Like i said... expats dont represent our country .. officially or not.

dirty sanchez,am happy to see ur judgement.

After all she's a fauji di kudi. And these kids are smart. The fauji environment makes them so. And half of Bollywood consists of fauji babes! :rolleyes1:

Cheers!

Thats true and they are quite hot in general.

Sir Ash baby has more in the right places than most Chinese girls. It is only off late thanks to better nutrition and surgical facilities that your girls are looking less like a famous English industrial city with two premier football teams.

The Ash chic is the only beautiful Indian girl that I know but unfortunately she is only an orange in her upper part. My question was why your majority girls look so dark, ugly and round...ain't English your master for long time, watch your mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom