What's new

India's growth depends on progress of Muslims and other minorities

Funny u can them Muslim but u dont believe in the Holly Book of Muslims who defines Islam.

Besides we r Muslims we know that our faith says so yr statement ''I dont find it logical to consider them non muslim based on your interpretation of some religious text which also matches pakistani govt position''
Is fundamentally incorrect.

Besides whaqt do u mean by ''some religious text which also matches Pakistani gov position???

Then u say ''rest of the world keep debating'' etc etc.........
I take it as a very conservative, close minded n out of reality statement n a very immature.....
Maybe yr Indian world starts n finishes with in the boundaries of yr Bharat Matta n u put a blind eye over rest of the world but u forget that yr country is also a single country out of 200+ countries in the whole world.

What ever u think individually as a non muslim n with limited understanding of issues contain no real wait.

I dont understand why you keep repeating the same thing... theology is a banned topic..so you using theology to debate whether they are muslim or not is a dangerous thing to do.. :)
Constitutionally, in India (as we are talking about Indian muslims) are muslims, and hence your assertion that they are non-muslim 'constitutionally' is wrong, as you are applying wrong constitution. :)

In your reply please provide the reason using 'Indian' constitution, why they should be considered non-muslim.

So you don't know the answer for that question??

U didnt understood my point.
I know that very well but will discussion with u i have an impression that u have a limited knowledge n self created analysis about fundamental personal faith.......

Thats why i want u to study yourself n then compare yr self that what i said of yr theory of secular humanist actually because an excuse that u keep telling yrself n others or is based on reality n understanding of Humanity n human principles!!

I dont understand why you keep repeating the same thing... theology is a banned topic..so you using theology to debate whether they are muslim or not is a dangerous thing to do.. :)
Constitutionally, in India (as we are talking about Indian muslims) are muslims, and hence your assertion that they are non-muslim 'constitutionally' is wrong, as you are applying wrong constitution. :)

In your reply please provide the reason using 'Indian' constitution, why they should be considered non-muslim.

You are wrong. India doesnt have any laws defining who belongs to what religion. You could be an Indian that reads the Bible, but claims he is a Sikh, and that would be valid as per Indian laws (since there are no laws pertaining to religion). Its called Freedom of Religion, something that is too complicated for Pakistanis to understand so dont waste your time with it.

You are wrong. India doesnt have any laws defining who belongs to what religion. You could be an Indian that reads the Bible, but claims he is a Sikh, and that would be valid as per Indian laws (since there are no laws pertaining to religion). Its called Freedom of Religion, something that is too complicated for Pakistanis to understand so dont waste your time with it.

well, I meant no specific law barring them from calling themselves muslims, which makes them muslim by default as they claim to be so.
Also I dont think they are considered non muslims in western world.
They have community here in uk too.
http://ahmadiyya.org.uk/

Its not theology is just yr personal understanding of my posts n Islam.
The reason why i tell u the same is because u dont have any answer n yr just debating on yr personal analysis or understandings.
We r First Muslims then we r Saudi, Kazak, Malay, Pakistani, Indian etc.

we have to first follow the teachings of All Mighty then of any other state's man made laws.
All Mighty has defined the a Muslim, ie a person who submits his/her will to All Mighty completely!!!.

Now All Mighty says through his book Quran that how n what a Muslim should be.When ever a Child is born we teach him the first Kalima Which is La Ilaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasool Allah.

Meaning There is no God But Allah and Prophet Muhammad is the last n final Prophet of All Mighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ahmedis dont consider Prophet Muhammad as the last n final Prophet of All Mighty rather they say that 'Mirzai'(an individual who claimed prophet hood in united India is the Prophet. They reject the teachings of Prophet Muhammad n Quran as it was the book revealed on Prophet Muhammad.)

So that is why none of the People not just in my Country but Muslims in Whole World including India dont consider them Muslims.

I believe yr constitution clearly states that every religion has its rights to practice their religion as well as preach it.
this is enough reason for yr Gov to dont designated them with Muslims.
Rather give them their own identity like we did ie Ahmedi. They r still free to practice their faith in here n that is what we expect u also. We dont say u to kill them so do something silly but just dont designate them as Muslims nor with Muslims.

U didnt understood my point.
I know that very well but will discussion with u i have an impression that u have a limited knowledge n self created analysis about fundamental personal faith.......

Thats why i want u to study yourself n then compare yr self that what i said of yr theory of secular humanist actually because an excuse that u keep telling yrself n others or is based on reality n understanding of Humanity n human principles!!

Your are making an unscrupulous assumption that I don't enough knowledge to make my own choice on personal faith.Its just because you don't want to accept the reality that people can and will reject the faith.You are just another ignoramus who wishes to live in denial of that fact.We don't need centuries old holy books to tell us how to live,We are human beings and we can choose what is good for ourself.We can frame our own laws,ethics and moral values.

''As a follower of a religion in which u have 36 cror God's concepts in which even i can become a God as i do certain Good deeds to certain people.
In which a statue is praised as God n is considered too or at least its image..............
It is understandable why u believe......
India doesnt have any laws defining who belongs to what religion. You could be an Indian that reads the Bible, but claims he is a Sikh, and that would be valid as per Indian laws (since there are no laws pertaining to religion)''

In the other hand we have a tried n test Religion who has delivered to humanity for 1000 years period of time.
So when we say we want our Country to be Islamic Country based on solely Islamic principles then we have a Good reason to believe that....But in the other hand yr religious customs r not been able to answer yr growing need n questions of yr educated people as yr religion came for that time specifically considering the mentality of the people of that time in a specific area now called India. So its implementation now when the world has became a global village is not moderate n wise.

Your are making an unscrupulous assumption that I don't enough knowledge to make my own choice on personal faith.
U may have i dont say u havent. But is it enough??
to make judgement or rather u want to go into depth before judging!!
All i said is that u Study Islam so that u know the other side of the reality.
Its just because you don't want to accept the reality that people can and will reject the faith.You are just another ignoramus who wishes to live in denial of that fact.
No its not me but u r as yr a Victim of yr parents selfishness(no offence to yr family).........But as u have a Half relation to Islam so its better study n research yrself of reality then decide that the secular humanist vision of yrs is right faith or is actually just an excuse to keep a blind eye on truth!!!
We don't need centuries old holy books to tell us how to live,We are human beings and we can choose what is good for ourself.We can frame our own laws,ethics and moral values.
This is my exact point.....First learn n research about the truth then come into conclusions.

U may have i dont say u havent. But is it enough??
to make judgement or rather u want to go into depth before judging!!
All i said is that u Study Islam so that u know the other side of the reality.

How can there be many sides of reality,that statement itself is oxymoronic.Reality is the state of things as they actually exist,there is only one side for that.

No its not me but u r as yr a Victim of yr parents selfishness(no offence to yr family).........But as u have a Half relation to Islam so its better study n research yrself of reality then decide that the secular humanist vision of yrs is right faith or is actually just an excuse to keep a blind eye on truth!!!

You call them selfish,I call them selfless.I've done my research,have you??

This is my exact point.....First learn n research about the truth then come into conclusions.

I already did.Now move on.

But the same "Indian" culture is not applied on Muslims the so called "foreigners" of India

Lakh lanat

What a fool.. We are not the one using terms like 'Mohajir' for the 'foreigners'. Get a life,do something for your country if possible.Denouncing others,trying to convince yourself ,more than anybody else, doesnt actually make you better.

This is the fact..India as a country has developed much more and is in a far better condition than Pakistan,inspite of being the most diverse nation in the World.dig on that.

''As a follower of a religion in which u have 36 cror God's concepts in which even i can become a God as i do certain Good deeds to certain people.
In which a statue is praised as God n is considered too or at least its image..............
It is understandable why u believe.......

May be Dharmic religion is too complicated to understand. It is also might be possible that many of its stories and texts are not valid today.But one thing it never felt to teach is not to disrespect other's faith and consider other religions as another suitable way to reach supreme spirituality.It never believed in "My daddy strongest" competition.

Indian growth depends on anti corruption
Indian growth depends on shooting people like Icewolf on first sight i.e. to attain stability
Indian growth depends upon FDI
and last but not the least
Indian growth depends upon INDIANS....

Back
Top Bottom