What's new

India's growth depends on progress of Muslims and other minorities

I know it exists. But a person who has no background in faith...........Considers himself a secular Humanist is considered as excuse.

excuse for what? you make no sense.. look up in google the meaning of words..

People who dont have anywhere to go they by default call themselves as this.Which doesnt meant they really become as they lack a strong fundamental personal faith.
Besides i was talking to him n u came in b/w again.
I will more appreciate if u answer my post referred to u that u chose not to answer.

I know it exists. But a person who has no background in faith...........Considers himself a secular Humanist is considered as excuse.

Excuse for what???having no faith.Why should I have an excuse to begin with.Its my life my choice,I don't need to give anybody any excuse.

People who dont have anywhere to go they by default call themselves as this.Which doesnt meant they really become as they lack a strong fundamental personal faith.
Besides i was talking to him n u came in b/w again.
I will more appreciate if u answer my post referred to u that u chose not to answer.

which post?

Excuse for what???having no faith.Why should I have an excuse to begin with.Its my life my choice,I don't need to give anybody any excuse.

U certainly dont need to give an excuse to anybody besides yourself.

BTW u wrote yr self this in post#85!
Basically..

which post?

post#60......

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz , I dont find it logical to consider them non muslim based on your interpretation of some religious text which also matches pakistani govt position... they are Indians and Indian law applies to them... and as per Indian law they are muslims..
rest of the world can keep debating...
and as an Indian, I want them to share the same priviledge that we are giving to muslims (quota in jobs / education)
Theology is banned topic anyway.. my only opposition was your assertion that 'your view is constitutionally valid' .. which I already replied to..

@Umair Nawaz , I dont find it logical to consider them non muslim based on your interpretation of some religious text which also matches pakistani govt position... they are Indians and Indian law applies to them... and as per Indian law they are muslims..
rest of the world can keep debating...
and as an Indian, I want them to share the same priviledge that we are giving to muslims (quota in jobs / education)
Theology is banned topic anyway.. my only opposition was your assertion that 'your view is constitutionally valid' .. which I already replied to..
Funny u can them Muslim but u dont believe in the Holly Book of Muslims who defines Islam.

Besides we r Muslims we know that our faith says so yr statement ''I dont find it logical to consider them non muslim based on your interpretation of some religious text which also matches pakistani govt position''
Is fundamentally incorrect.

Besides whaqt do u mean by ''some religious text which also matches Pakistani gov position???

Then u say ''rest of the world keep debating'' etc etc.........
I take it as a very conservative, close minded n out of reality statement n a very immature.....
Maybe yr Indian world starts n finishes with in the boundaries of yr Bharat Matta n u put a blind eye over rest of the world but u forget that yr country is also a single country out of 200+ countries in the whole world.

What ever u think individually as a non muslim n with limited understanding of issues contain no real wait.

Back
Top Bottom