What's new

India's growth depends on progress of Muslims and other minorities

india needs to improve the condition of its Muslims...

Muslims in india are marginalized, face discrimination, don't have educational opportunities, no housing, face health problems and so on...

Muslims in india should marry good hindu girls and convert them to Islam..just sayin..

any why do u bring age then??
If a man of maybe 15 or 17 wants to marry a say women in 20s should be allowed marry when women is also ready.

This age factor is made by yr Law of Country. which doesnt allow a man to marry anyone before 21 i think.

same way our law particularly this one says as its mentioned in Surah Nisah in Quran that a Muslim man cant marry in a Non muslim religion n same is for women.

And those who do that either do it for their jahalat WRT Islamic teachings or r too selfish.

:lol:

Just because your'e a horny young boy, it doesn't mean folks should be entering married life before they are mentally mature.

I thought we are talking about Indian muslims here.. no?
ontopic: yes, India should not leave behind the disadvantaged people.. especially backward castes among hindus and muslims..
although Indian ahmedis are not poor usually... some Indian muslim can give more info...

Sure we r.
But we Muslims in general r bound to follow our own law first then of any other which doesnt contradicts islamic Law as we r answerable to All Mighty after we die. Thanks.

:lol:

Just because your'e a horny young boy, it doesn't mean folks should be entering married life before they are mentally mature.

Same way how can we trust those people as mentally mature in any age who decides to marry in other faiths???

By this the Couple will not just invite problems in their personal lives but will also leave their off springs confused too!!!!

Sure we r.
But we Muslims in general r bound to follow our own law first then of any other which doesnt contradicts islamic Law as we r answerable to All Mighty after we die. Thanks.
I dont want to come in between you and your allah.. you can think and judge the way you want..
we are talking about economic upliftment of 'Indian' minorities.. which includes ahmedis... and they are muslims in India... which means they should get the help in form of any positive discrimination (like reservation in jobs or studies)

india needs to improve the condition of its Muslims...

Muslims in india are marginalized, face discrimination, don't have educational opportunities, no housing, face health problems and so on...

Muslims in india should marry good hindu girls and convert them to Islam..just sayin..

Pakistan needs to improve the condition of its Muslims...

Muslims in Pakistan are marginalized, face discrimination, don't have educational opportunities, no housing, face health problems and so on...

Dude, suggest you to believe whatever you may, no one is stopping you. Give the same courtesy to others and let them be ignorant..

I follow the laws which are not in conflict with the law of the land and rightly so..

Agreed with yr last line. But then what if the state forces directly or indirectly to follow that too which conflicts??:azn:
Then what should u do in that position.

im actually saying that ''according to the Law of the Islam that is written in Quran that every muslim has to follow the teachings of All Mighty as its us who r answerable of our life both individually n our duties in a society collectively to the All Mighty after we die.

and the Law also says that tell n remind others of their duties too, that is what im actually doing!!

Suits indian hindus more

orly.jpg

I dont want to come in between you and your allah.. you can think and judge the way you want..
we are talking about economic upliftment of 'Indian' minorities.. which includes ahmedis... and they are muslims in India... which means they should get the help in form of any positive discrimination (like reservation in jobs or studies)

well it was u who had quoted my post#48...in which i was tell someone else in a different context.
But u had quoted my post in B/w so i had to reply with same impression.

Yr avatar n the pic resembles a lot:lol:

Now u should know why i wrote ''Suits indian hindus more''

Besides i had an impression that u were a Muslim:blink:

well it was u who had quoted my post#48...in which i was tell someone else in a different context.
But u had quoted my post in B/w so i had to reply with same impression.

well, you said you are constitutionally right.. in India we follow Indian constitution... whether you consider them muslim or not has zero effect on their status.. it's like me calling all sunnis in pakistan as kafir.. :)

Yr avatar n the pic resembles a lot:lol:

You clearly have poor observation skills.

Now u should know why i wrote ''Suits indian hindus more''

Besides i had an impression that u were a Muslim:blink:

No,I don't consider myself a religious person.But since my mother is a Hindu and father is a Muslim,I don't like people making offensive comments on both religious groups.

well, you said you are constitutionally right.. in India we follow Indian constitution... whether you consider them muslim or not has zero effect on their status.. it's like me calling all sunnis in pakistan as kafir.. :)

Now yr coming in the same context so lets discuss.

I had mentioned in my post to mr shamk9 that according to the basic LAW of Islam anyone who doesnt recognize Prophet Muhammad as the last n final prophet of All Mighty n doesnt believe this is not a Muslim technically no matter how much they claim they cant be considered as Muslims. Its like i being a Pakistani claim myself to be an indian national on the basis that some of my ancestors used to be indian once in the times of United India.

So will i be recognized as an indian citizen??
certainly no no matter how much i jump up n down.

So according to a the basic concept of Islam they r not Muslims, this is not just Pakistani philosophy, but Muslims all around the World accept that n the reason why they dont have such law who says that is because there is NO Ahmedi known population in the World other then SA in general.

And our Constitution was designed in such a way that it reflects Islamic principles as a whole as we Being Declared as Islamic Republic of Pakistan from federation of Pakistan in 1973's constitution that is since then is accepted as final n supreme constitution.

You clearly have poor observation skills.

No,I don't consider myself a religious person.But since my mother is a Hindu and father is a Muslim,I don't like people making offensive comments on both religious groups.
Ok so yr a basically a non muslim.

And the reason why yr a non religious person is because of the Mistake of yr Parents of not reverting to either religion before marriage.

Ok so yr a basically a non muslim.

And the reason why yr a non religious person is because of the Mistake of yr Parents of not reverting to either religion before marriage.

It wasn't a mistake.It was a good thing.They brought me up in a secular environment and allow me to choose for myself.I think every body should have such a privilege.

It wasn't a mistake.It was a good thing.They brought me up in a secular environment and allow me to choose for myself.I think every body should have such a privilege.
Then what did u chose.........

Non Religious!!

na idher ka chora na waha ka.....

Confused person.

everybody will be lucky like you if we include religion as topic in education, everybody should know all major religions and basic beliefs (and minor religions ..and dead religions as well).. also atheism...

Back
Top Bottom