What's new

India's growth depends on progress of Muslims and other minorities

As a Muslim we can certainly judge people by their believes n their ACTS that who comes in Muslim umbrella n who doesnt.

Beside the r constitutionally declared non muslims.

So its not me but u who has to change its line of thinking!.

If you are talking about Indian ahmedis, they are muslims, there is no indian law that says they are not..

As a Muslim we can certainly judge people by their believes n their ACTS that who comes in Muslim umbrella n who doesnt.

Beside the r constitutionally declared non muslims.

So its not me but u who has to change its line of thinking!.

We have no right, but it's Quran rule that the last prophet is Muhammad

If you don't believe that then you are technically not
A Muslim

Give it a break, SHAMK9 does not agree with you. What are you going to do about it, blow yourselves up?

We have no right, but it's Quran rule that the last prophet is Muhammad

If you don't believe that then you are technically not
A Muslim
Indian law considers Ahmedi as a Muslim sect. Nothing less.

If you are talking about Indian ahmedis, they are muslims, there is no indian law that says they are not..

Islamic law says that. and the reason why indian law doesnt say is because it NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY but we r.

Also indian law has lot of things which r un islamic ie Muslims can marry non muslims n non muslims can marry muslims.

Islamic law says that. and the reason why indian law doesnt say is because it NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY but we r.

Also indian law has lot of things which r un islamic ie Muslims can marry non muslims n non muslims can marry muslims.

For good because it for people to decide what to follow and what not to follow, the state should be as far from religion as possible IMO.

India isn't a muslim country. If a Muslim decides to marry a non-muslim or vice-versa ; they are well within their rights to go ahead so long as they are of age---and it is not coerced in any way. I don't care for your definition on all things islamic or non-islamic. If two individuals wish to marry--i say leave it to them to sort out their religious issues.

Give it a break, SHAMK9 does not agree with you. What are you going to do about it, blow yourselves up?

shamk9 is no authority or nor r we posting it for his satisfaction.

We Muslims Follow our Islamic philosophy for All Mighty's wish.

We dont follow it to satisfy Shamk9 or anybody else besides the All Mighty.

shamk9 is no authority or nor r we posting it for his satisfaction.

We Muslims Follow our Islamic philosophy for All Mighty's wish.

We dont follow it to satisfy Shamk9 or anybody else besides the All Mighty.

Then why bothered about what SHAMK9 thinks? :undecided:

For good because it for people to decide what to follow and what not to follow, the state should be as far from religion as possible IMO.

If u r a Muslim u r only bound to follow the Law of Islam.
Not of any man made law.......Only the supreme Law of the creator of the whole human kind is a viable n realistic law.

Then why bothered about what SHAMK9 thinks? :undecided:

This was my point in this very thread because u were saying that ''Give it a break, SHAMK9 does not agree with you. What are you going to do about it, blow yourselves up?''

anybody from west or individual like shamk9 cant change that because we as a muslim r only answerable to All Mighty.

If u r a Muslim u r only bound to follow the Law of Islam.
Not of any man made law.......Only the supreme Law of the creator of the whole human kind is a viable n realistic law.

I will follow the laws which were taught to me and which I have read, after that what the other does is neither mine nor yours business.

India isn't a muslim country. If a Muslim decides to marry a non-muslim or vice-versa ; they are well within their rights to go ahead so long as they are of age---and it is not coerced in any way. I don't care for your definition on all things islamic or non-islamic. If two individuals wish to marry--i say leave it to them to sort out their religious issues.
any why do u bring age then??
If a man of maybe 15 or 17 wants to marry a say women in 20s should be allowed marry when women is also ready.

This age factor is made by yr Law of Country. which doesnt allow a man to marry anyone before 21 i think.

same way our law particularly this one says as its mentioned in Surah Nisah in Quran that a Muslim man cant marry in a Non muslim religion n same is for women.

And those who do that either do it for their jahalat WRT Islamic teachings or r too selfish.

I will follow the laws which were taught to me and which I have read, after that what the other does is neither mine nor yours business].

Joke aside but its yr ignorance if u only follow a law that is taught to u blindly then doing research on yr own actual Law which has delivered the humanity for as long as 1000 years. which is tried n tested law!

if u dont mind i will suggest u to first get a little know how of Islamic Law then compare it with the Law tought to u.

See the difference.

I thought we are talking about Indian muslims here.. no?
ontopic: yes, India should not leave behind the disadvantaged people.. especially backward castes among hindus and muslims..
although Indian ahmedis are not poor usually... some Indian muslim can give more info...

Joke aside but its yr ignorance if u only follow a law that is taught to u blindly then doing research on yr own actual Law which has delivered the humanity for as long as 1000 years. which is tried n tested law!

if u dont mind i will suggest u to first get a little know how of Islamic Law then compare it with the Law tought to u.

See the difference.

Dude, suggest you to believe whatever you may, no one is stopping you. Give the same courtesy to others and let them be ignorant..

I follow the laws which are not in conflict with the law of the land and rightly so..

Back
Top Bottom