What's new

Indian Navy Gets Quotes From 4 Jet Makers for $15 Billion Naval Fighter Deal

Why why do you think US will give us F-35 with ToT & 50% offset value too
No i don't think so.
The program structure of F 35 is very well laid out, and i don't think there is much of a scope for India now.
Infact India would have to go for off the shelf purchase as mentioned by you, if at all we decide to buy that platform.
The point however is, if Indian Navy goes for 57 F 35 B/C, it will be a huge number and a firm commitment to a fifth generation aircraft, it will automatically kill chances for any other platform.
Are we committed to that?
i'm not sure.

No i don't think so.
The program structure of F 35 is very well laid out, and i don't think there is much of a scope for India now.
Infact India would have to go for off the shelf purchase as mentioned by you, if at all we decide to buy that platform.
The point however is, if Indian Navy goes for 57 F 35 B/C, it will be a huge number and a firm commitment to a fifth generation aircraft, it will automatically kill chances for any other platform.
Are we committed to that?
i'm not sure.
Yeah i agree 57 is a large number for F-35s so we should look for 4th gen. as AMCA is there for future and FGFA is in negotiation too.

2020? Absolutely no way. I give u till 2025 the earliest.
You give And you r expertise in this Subject ???
Its 80 % ready as of Now Scheduled For Sea trial in 2019 by MDL. As Per CAG full CBG Will operational by 2023

ea0c2bc4-fd5c-4dcf-bf92-6be1126accff_1482052808.jpg

Last edited:
Navy rejected it.q
Navy rejected it.

I can understand why... you can not put 3rd generation fighter on 4th or 5th generation ACCs.
So bro, why india make this aircraft, where it has no Future . MIG 29 4+ Generation, Mirage 4+, Rafael 4++, Su-30 MKI 4++ Generation.

And we already bought EMALS and looking to buy more but US won't share tech. even with such deal.
I bet US hasn't seen a single penny for EMALS from you. It must be a heck of a deal.

logical option will be the F35 for navy
air force needs to get more rafales, su 30 and LCA, if it really needs wuick numbers may be more mig29s or mirage2000
on home front work on LCA and AMCA, experience gained form FGFA is going to should help, otherwise scrap FGFA and do AMCA as JV with SAAB or European firms

so they are still trying to get more weapons and now their accruing is not causing unbalance of power in this region??? now they got rights to buy all they want and when we look for some thing us and allies start complaining that it will disturb the balance of power why they are blind now???
and why they are allowed to get high tech jets while we are not allowed just because of that balance of power. we should also take steps to block their deal as they did when we wer buying jets.

Mother of all deals again same old drums will be beating at the end India orders 10

By the way why super duper Tejas Indian Navy not inducting where modi was beating drums of made in India
because Tejas is a truck based system. t doesn't work on runways or deck of aircraft carriers. its amazing in Bollywood movies. will be starring in topgun 2

Cancel the tender and go for F35 !

It is a waste of time and money, political leadership and armed forces are incapable of selecting a jet and inducting it as we have seen in Rafale's case.
Indian government is idiot.

This is wasting time. Either go for Rafale F3 or F35C. Why the **** waste time?

Waiting another 10 years for the longgggggg bidding process?

Why India doesn't buy FC35? Or USA doesn't sell?

For me, it's totally tantalize to get attention.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom