What's new

Indian Navy Gets Quotes From 4 Jet Makers for $15 Billion Naval Fighter Deal

I support F-18 if we are getting block-III, btw what Rosoboronexport will purposed Mig-29K or maybe they will make CATOBAR capable MiG-35. Rafale is good too.

The new aircraft will work only from the newer catobar carriers. So the a Rafale MH makes the most sense to consolidate costs and training.
But that depends on the bureaucrats in India and whether the IN an IAF can get over their war machine obsession to focus on war systems and their overall effectiveness

This is pathetic. It's better to lose a war on indigenous weapons than to win one on foreign weapons. I hate to see my tax being splurged on foreign toys. Can't build it on your own? Then learn to be humble.

Again zombie head, Su33 is not " Indian Flanker " lol.

And Su33 is out of production a long time back.

Grow some grey cells in your head first.

The aircrafts are needed by 2020, not after 2025.

All these are to be bought " off the self" .

57 is too small a number to seek a production line.

The NP[Naval Prototype of LCA] 3,4,5,6 and 7 are still not flying.

Certifying a Fighter Jet for Carrier operations is no small task, and there are only 6 active duty carrier fighter jets, with only 3 presently in production.

There is no short cut in certifying a Fighter Jet for Carrier operations, and it will follow its normal development curve. There will be failures and milestones in its development, and India is committed to Naval LCA.

And yes, Naval LCA is not Tejas.

The way you describe India's naval LCA, it will be obsolete on arrival.

Not too bad. Our ship did not capsize in the dock.

If only you had a naval ship. Because what you have is not more than that of our coast guards lol.

The way you describe India's naval LCA, it will be obsolete on arrival.

Maybe. But then there are no shortcuts.
And for first timers, a lot of more other issues.

If only you had a naval ship. Because what you have is not more than that of our coast guards lol.

Maybe. But then there are no shortcuts.
And for first timers, a lot of more other issues.
Very well, you don't deny it. If "if" can change the fact. I hope you would say - we don't need to rent a nuclear submarine.

You only need to reverse engineer them.
Not too bad. I've shown you all the designs. You can't make a qualified nuclear submarine?

If Indians can proudly say - we use French design, American engines, Israeli missiles, we can make LCA in 30 years.

What a wonderful engineering marvel it is?

PS:, China's first nuclear submarine served in 1974. :-)

Last edited:
We are not good thiefs you see.let's leave it at that
Not too bad, you've seen all the designs, but you still have to rent... This is the sorrow of the agrarian country.

How did you feel? Tens of billions of dollars a year to buy weapons? Very happy?

Not too bad. I've shown you all the designs. You can't make a qualified nuclear submarine?

We already do.

If Indians can proudly say - we use French design, American engines, Israeli missiles, we can make LCA in 30 years.

French design ? Much unlike case of WZ-10 helicopter or J-10 'Lavi', LCA was designed in India. And you are still relying on Russian engines, reverse engineered or otherwise.

This is the sorrow of the agrarian country.

Lol, any more idiotic comments ?

We already do.

French design ? Much unlike case of WZ-10 helicopter or J-10 'Lavi', LCA was designed in India. And you are still relying on Russian engines, reverse engineered or otherwise.
French Dassault will think India LCA design?

Sorry, Please don't compare J10 with LCA. You can use K-8.It's the same level as LCA. Well, maybe K-8 is stronger. It exports 13 countries. A total of 304.

I'm sorry to tell you that Chinese J-20, J-31 and Y-20 all use Chinese engines. So a super light fighter like LCA must also use the India engine. Is it?

French Dassault will think India LCA design?

Lol, Dassualt didn't design the LCA, ADA did.

Sorry, Please don't compare J10 with LCA. You can use K-8.It's the same level as LCA. Well, maybe K-8 is stronger. It exports 13 countries. A total of 304.

Comparing a jet trainer to a Multi role fighter ? WTF are Chinese smoking these days ? You're doing opium, again ? :lol:

I'm sorry to tell you that Chinese J-20, J-31 and Y-20 all use Chinese engines

And all of these are yet to enter service.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom