What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lying and being highly deceptive is a very strong indian cultural trait. They take pride in it. Also, the humiliation of india and indian troops by the Chinese just highlights how infinitely inferior the indians are compared to the Chinese.

but Indian trolls keep saying pla is afraid of battle hardened Indian army :rofl:

middle right, long hair ?

also, no context or links...

more info pls

China strike again.. :rofl:

@jamahir
I told u before, PLA make one Indian officer crawl thru the leg of a PLA recruit and ask the Indian officer to mimick dog barking is true and they recorded down everything. Just a matter of when it will show it those Indian clown media especially WION keep fooling Indian mass. :enjoy:

When is Indian going to take physical revenge on China? I know... India only know how to take revenge on mouth job.. :rofl:

Plz don't make such jokes! What you said can't happen. If that happens, it will not only insult the Indians, but also the PLA, and tarnish the tradition that our army has never abused POW since its establishment. Officers who do such things are bound to go to military courts.
I know WION, Zee News, Aaj Tak etc are embarrassments to the sensible Indians but when did you tell me about the above incident ?
Whether Japanese soldiers who participated in WW2, or Korean soldiers and American soldiers who participated in the Korean War, they have a large number of records and books to prove that Chinese soldiers never abuse POW. This is guaranteed by the honor and morality of PLA, we will not allow this to happen.

I guess pulling ears and kneel down is a popular punishment in India.

coronavirus-india-2-ap-rc-200324_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

middle right, long hair ?

also, no context or links...

more info pls
See the Indian troll so fast to come in with their usual delusion of denial. Dont worry, later the names , units and rank of all those who kneel will be reveal soon.

I know as usual, Indian will claim those are make up too... :enjoy:

Indian insects on twitter are saying the picture is fake.

They said the same thing when Abhinandan was caught in Pakistan after getting shot down

They said IAF pilots don't have mustaches like Abhinandan

And then few days later they made him a hero for the fake F16 kill and everyone was trying to have the same mustache as Abhinandan. Clown nation.

See the Indian troll so fast to come in with their usual delusion of denial. Dont worry, later the names , units and rank of all those who kneel will be reveal soon.

I know as usual, Indian will claim those are make up too... :enjoy:
not denying anything, nor am I "trolling"

a bit more info would be nice is all...

did the Chinese ministry of defence or whatever they call it there release it ?

who, what agency, news organization put this out ?

what about that long hair? person middle right ?

simple questions/querys.. simple answers should put all that to rest quickly.

so it'll be great if you could answer those questions..

They said the same thing when Abhinandan was caught in Pakistan after getting shot down

They said IAF pilots don't have mustaches like Abhinandan

And then few days later they made him a hero for the fake F16 kill and everyone was trying to have the same mustache as Abhinandan. Clown nation.
They don't have a mustache like Abhinandan but they (IA) accepted him with his mustache.
Wow... Indians.
not denying anything, nor am I "trolling"

what about that long hair? person middle right ?
Don't you know you have Sikhs in your Army?

Don't you know you have Sikhs in your Army?
ok, we can take that into account.. it is possible I guess that there are sikhs in the Bihar regiment that was involved in that fight.

what about the rest of my questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom