What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Indian nationalists are still in denial and I haven't seen any Indian media covering these pics including the previous batch. Modi cannot even say the word "China" without wetting his pants.

Modi is ISI agent confirmed.

they can turn anything into a victory, like fantastic tea shot down f16

Again, no offense to sikh community but those two soldiers are sikhs who lost their turbans.
main-qimg-28ebd1b4fa8373f4a52f14cfb185bb25-c

Why sikhs always fight in other's wars?

Most Indian nationalists are still in denial and I haven't seen any Indian media covering these pics including the previous batch. Modi cannot even say the word "China" without wetting his pants.

Modi is ISI agent confirmed.

Any sensible Indian will ask this simple question : If a surgical strike can be ordered against Pakistan why not against China giving that Indian soldiers were attacked in Galwan valley in 2020 because of which 20 Indians died and many injured.

Why tag me, @INDIAPOSITIVE is the ultra-nationalist. But I will be interested to read his view on my above comment to STREANH.

surprised Indians don’t know Sikh? Understandable some Chinese don’t know, but Indians?
Any sensible Indian will ask this simple question : If a surgical strike can be ordered against Pakistan why not against China giving that Indian soldiers were attacked in Galwan valley in 2020 because of which 20 Indians died and many injured.

Why tag me, @INDIAPOSITIVE is the ultra-nationalist. But I will be interested to read his view on my above comment to STREANH.

bhakts are like no need, we already killed 117 PLA

Don’t you know , one 23 year old single handed killed 8 pla, then dragged another 6 down the cliff with him :cheesy:

surprised Indians don’t know Sikh? Understandable some Chinese don’t know, but Indians?

bhakts are like no need, we already killed 117 PLA

Don’t you know , one 23 year old single handed killed 8 pla, then dragged another 6 down the cliff with him :cheesy:
They knew crystal clear including that ex general ofc but they are indians, admitting defeat? Never, Jai hind!

hindu gobind created them. drugged them brainwashed them to be protectors of hindus against Pashtoons, persians and mughals. drilled into them that khalsa is either baghi (rebel) or badshah (king).

he was like current day tali (or any handlers of suicide killers) would drug them, talk to them then send them on their missions when they were stoned out their minds
I was talking about the culture of Punjab not particular to Sikhs only
Thier fondness for seeing armed forces, police as a noble, worthy proffesion

Hey Indians, how the fvck did your soldiers get manhandled like sheep without firing a single bullet? You lot got to be the most stupindest no balls cowards in the history of mankind :lol:

battle hardened brave jawans are playing Simon says before can-not-fight one-child PLA

Simon says get down on your knees
Simon says touch and hold your ears
Simon says shout tauba tauba Saar Phuul sapport saarrr

FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd

China strike again.. :rofl:

@jamahir
I told u before, PLA make one Indian officer crawl thru the leg of a PLA recruit and ask the Indian officer to mimick dog barking is true and they recorded down everything. Just a matter of when it will show it those Indian clown media especially WION keep fooling Indian mass. :enjoy:

When is Indian going to take physical revenge on China? I know... India only know how to take revenge on mouth job.. :rofl:

Last edited:
@jamahir
I told u before, PLA make one Indian officer crawl thru the leg of a PLA recruit and ask the Indian officer to mimick dog barking is true and they recorded down everything. Just a matter of when it will show it those Indian clown media especially WION keep fooling Indian mass. :enjoy:

When is Indian going to take physical revenge on China? I know... India only know how to take revenge on mouth job.. :rofl:

I know WION, Zee News, Aaj Tak etc are embarrassments to the sensible Indians but when did you tell me about the above incident ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom