What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop laughing. This photo should go viral everywhere.
Youtube will banned any video talking about this photo. The American are in cahoots with Indian.

I'm sure China doesn't have the habit of letting POW cover their ears. The Chinese habit of controlling POW of war is to let POW sat with his head buried in his hands.
8cb1cb13495409235304c19d2e97110fb2de493e.jpg

I'm sure China doesn't have the habit of letting POW cover their ears. The Chinese habit of controlling POW of war is to let POW sat with his head buried in his hands.
View attachment 790886
Indian shall be grateful we didn't throw them into river and let them freeze or drown to death.....

This kind of small humiliation is nothing for them :enjoy:

Indian shall be grateful we didn't throw them into river and let them freeze or drown to death.....

This kind of small humiliation is nothing for them :enjoy:

biggest lesson for ‘brave’ Indian jawans is Indians surrendered all lived and got medically treated

those ran away but fell to the river and froze to death

Indian logistics just suck

may be Indians misconstrued their edict it due to the cultural concept of
View attachment 790891
I see. However, in China, allowing prisoners to cover their ears will make the police unable to control the prisoners' vision. Prisoners can look up at any time. This is an action that the police do not allow prisoners to do. So this is a misunderstanding caused by cultural differences.

Saar we will fight two billion phrunt waar and capture tibet and paksitan occupied pakistan saar. 93,00,000,00,00 gorillion chinise and pak soldier surrender to endian army saar.
But Indians will take it as China humiliating their army,and due to the hurt ego will seek to impose humiliation on pla in future.

The attitude of Indians towards China is not like it is towards Pakistan. They are genuinely scared shitless of China. India has literally no chance of winning a war against China, because unlike Pakistan China is not 8 times smaller, fighting a war on every front and nearly bankrupt.

I see. However, in China, allowing prisoners to cover their ears will make the police unable to control the prisoners' vision. Prisoners can look up at any time. This is an action that the police do not allow prisoners to do. So this is a misunderstanding caused by cultural differences.

it’s possible pla knows this Indian custom and did home work
With this picture, it seems like the Chinese Government is asking India to take the first shot.
Come on, we're waiting.......

Indian army don’t know their positions and need taught a lesson again after 50 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom