What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

The truth of Indian Economy:

After india peeked at 11%, back in 2010. Their GDP has been on a steady decline since 2011, where it dropped from 11% to a complete freefall. In 2012, india's GDP registered at 4.4% and in 2013, they were stagnant at another 4.4%. The misery doesn't end there either, as 2014 is predicted to be another low year. Where the predictive model, projects india's growth to remain below the 5% mark, at 4.7%.

The reality of the matter is, that india's economy is not going to recover from this and since that is an accepted norm. We will witness the radical, fundamentalist hindus, wiggle and squeal against Pakistan.

Modi does not have the capability to revive Indian economy from failing.

http://tradingeconom...p-growth-annual

Ok ok sleep sleep night my enemy :D
hope everyone get prosper .

After india peeked at 11%, back in 2010. Their GDP has been on a steady decline since 2011, where it dropped from 11% to a complete freefall. In 2012, india's GDP registered at 4.4% and in 2013, they were stagnant at another 4.4%. The misery doesn't end there either, as 2014 is predicted to be another low year. Where the predictive model, projects india's growth to remain below the 5% mark, at 4.7%.

The reality of the matter is, that india's economy is not going to recover from this and since that is an accepted norm. We will witness the radical, fundamentalist hindus, wiggle and squeal against Pakistan.

Watttt ??? Puff

Last edited:
Problem is not kashmir but the whole survival of Pakistan depends on Hate of India . Let say india and Pakistan became friends like usa and south Korea . Tell me what will be the aim for Pakistan military ? What will be the roll of isi . Which is over funded and overstretched for the sole purpose of spoiling india . Why would china even give free weapon or weapon loans Crédit etc ? What is the use of Nuclear weapons of Pakistan if peace prevailed ith India ?

Indians hate Pakistan because of terror attacks . Pakistan hates India because of Ideology they wr created . Hates India so they use terrorist or proxies .

THE POINT IS NO THINK WILL CHANEL . PROXIES LL TARGET INDIA BECAUSE THEY HATE INDIAN. SO INDIAN WILL HATE PAKISTAN .

Replace Pakistan name with India, Indian Military and you will get the same answer. It applies more than 100% on India and India's policies towards Pakistan. India knows it cannot defeat Pakistan militarily.

Second, India will be divided into many parts, if it does not have a common enemy in order to divert its internal problems and that is why u keep harping about Pakistan, and always gets urself in more trouble with bloodied nose.

this year it is 5.something and next year it is forecast to 6.4, I'm sure we'll beat 6.4. I'm feeling lucky. :azn:

you will still be photoshopping dead kids for israel and india. you must be living off state care in UK!

Replace Pakistan name with India, Indian Military and you will get the same answer. It applies more than 100% on India and India's policies towards Pakistan. India knows it cannot defeat Pakistan militarily.

Second, India will be divided into many parts, if it does not have a common enemy in order to divert its internal problems and that is why u keep harping about Pakistan, and always gets urself in more trouble with bloodied nose.
Your strong military might is no challenge to us. Because no way our military takes you as a challenge. Dragon is in India's radar.

all planet dont like pakistanis, and Indians have much more reason to dont like them<islamic terrorism export>,
Mumbai attack I still remember pakistan terrorist killing innocent Indians :(, pakistan is failed & terrorist state no sane person can support your country.

Why Muslims and Chinese hate Pakistan | Russia & India Report

It has never been easy being a Pakistani. Pick a terrorist act committed anywhere in the world and chances are it has Pakistani fingerprints all over it. In many places, the word ‘Pakistani’ is a four-letter word.

So it must be a nasty kick in the guts for the Pakistanis to learn that their only allies, the Chinese, as well as the majority populations of several Muslim countries, including Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan and Lebanon, see them as a bunch of baddies.

A survey of 21 countries released on June 27, 2012 by the United States-based Pew Research Center suggests that Pakistan is not only a universally disliked country but the Pakistanis themselves have learnt nothing from their history, continuing to support the very actors who are responsible for their country’s negative image.

I am Indian and I dont Hate Pakistani :enjoy:. Just because there are people like @mujahind and @RazPaK across borders who throw hate at each other that doesnt mean entire India and Pakistan hate each other :D :dance3:

16th December, 1971, Ramna Race Course Road, Dhaka.. 4.00p.m.... does these words ring any bells in your mind....???

Hi, I will only say that entire Pakistan hate India.

You might have found one or two people online speaking sweetly with you, but especially Pakistani Pubjabis hate India.

Hi, I will only say that entire Pakistan hate India.

You might have found one or two people online speaking sweetly with you, but especially Pakistani Pubjabis hate India.

so you dont beleive in Aman ki Asha then :o:

Back
Top Bottom