What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

I work with Pakistanis quite often. I have nothing against them. Its their delusional military/terrorist government I have issues with.

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians

going by the thread title one indian hates one Pakistani and one Pakistani hates all Indians :what:

plus nice effort but any one else finds the video bollywoodissh :undecided:

In 1947 two nations got independence. One has reached Mars & other is still trying to reach Kashmir.
I think they should have left you there.
Dude if you ever been to India please don't make such stupid comments.

We all know the bitter truth. Poverty racism feminism safety law n order infra medicare rules regulation corruption and ignorance.

If Pakistan had majority of people like Imran, Secur, Jangibaaz, Oscar , Nuclearpak then don't you think what happened in 1947 wouldn't have happened.
But reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwidth.

No it isnt. The reality is that governments on both ends have little interest in letting the people meet. What happened then happened and for its time being a tragedy(or not).. did. What matters is now. Unfortunatley, people on both sides only take the narrative shoved down their throats about the other nation by the media and government hook line and sinker without using a little of the grey matter they have.

So none of this will make a difference. Hate will continue to spew over here and I'll join in from today on and off. Because it matters little as to how I behave or feel about Indians in real life.. or how they feel about me. This is an anonymous forum whose sole purpose is to have people dump all their misconceptions and celebrate them.. so shall it be.

I think they should have left you there.
Dude if you ever been to India please don't make such stupid comments.

We all know the bitter truth. Poverty racism feminism safety law n order infra medicare rules regulation corruption and ignorance.
We have to be honest with ourselves both countries are in an awful state and this tit for tat comparisons are just embarrassing. It’s like two homeless guys arguing who has it better off. I know it sounds harsh but it’s the truth.

In 1947 two nations got independence. One has reached Mars & other is still trying to reach Kashmir.

in 68 years most internet Pakistanis know a lot about India, you clearly know jack shit about Pakistan other than your preconceived notions.
The difference is that most Pakistanis that know about India only choose to hate it because they have been fed preconceived notions.. they are at fault.. however those Indians that can easily know about Pakistan choose to ignore it and stick to their low grade brainwashing.. well that is ignorance.

Pakistanis Eat Cow´s and for Indians Cow´s are Holy. So in that Case Indian´s must hate the World. The Problem are them.
No problem. Why do we have to enforce cow meat or cow worshipping to each other.

We have to be honest with ourselves both countries are in an awful state and this tit for tat comparisons are just embarrassing. It’s like two homeless guys arguing who has it better off. I know it sounds harsh but it’s the truth.
Except one homeless guy has managed to sell enough bottles that while he still looks homeless.. his bank account is full.
The other is still broke, and now has cancer which he is getting chemo for and at the same time believes that he will be cured via homoeopathic medicine.

Except one homeless guy has managed to sell enough bottles that while he still looks homeless.. his bank account is full.
The other is still broke, and now has cancer which he is getting chemo for and at the same time believes that he will be cured via homoeopathic medicine.

@Hyperion kabhiii kabhiii isseiii rakkkh keh eik chapppair marneiii ka dil nahin kartaaa ? :mad:

He and his analogies ! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom