What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
sO WHY U CRY ABT SOMETHING U CALL OPERATION GIBRALTOR???:rofl:
N MUJAHIDS WHO GO TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM??

Sir u know the neww IA doctroine well i onli can tell they have learned a few lessons from both israelies and amerikans + BSF target practise is coming in handy too (in short).........Is Baar panga liya to PA ki keh ke lenge

@fateh71, U probably call muslims by that name everyday. Your fanatical islamopbobia will be apparent if one sees your previous post especially in BD-subsection.

It won't be for long inshallah. Everything happens by Allah(swt) will and current dalal gov for better or for worse didn't happen without Allah(swt) will.Time will tell who has the last laugh. :azn:

Pakistanis R fellow brothers in islam. A fellow muslim brother died by chankya deceptionst aggression. :)
The hypocrites in India have done nothing for peace or any Muslim cause
aLL of india's neighbours have a problem with India, the world isn't limited to India, redneck land and Israel
The whole world knows kashmir

Last edited by a moderator:
But why would they leave behind their weapons?
According to the Pakistani newspapers, Pakistani soldiers posted on the border retaliated and fought off the aggressors, who fled leaving their weapons behind.
:rofl: :rofl: Do you really believe this crap? Lemme ROFL once more.....:rofl: These Pakistani news reports make the Indian Army look like a bunch of untrained yahoos like the TTP who are having the last laugh at the Pakistan Army!! :P :lol:

Wait! I haven't had my bellyful as yet. Once more...
laughing-019.gif
.....Ahhh! I feel better now!!

Ok , I take it the Indians do not reply in Bangladeshi threads or taunt them when they praise Chinese successes ? Everybody is free to comment anywhere , this is the most basic thing you need to understand ...

We are not ignoring them you can see that for sure .By the way decision how to reply should be solely our's only.
We don't need your lectures.

Rip to the soldier. Indians just cant take a series defeat their *** is burning !!

aLL of india's neighbours have a problem with India, the world isn't limited to India, redneck land and Israel

Hey at least we aren't getting shelled by Iran and motored by Afghanistan while drones are coming from Amrika WITHIN our own country :woot:

well sirji nobody cares for a looser who lost all its chances for the greed and couwerdness to fight like a man and trying way too hard than required to blee its bigger naighbour dry throgh a 1000 cuts with the help of its so called strategikk assets (its funny that the dog is bitting its own master and culling his children )...... as they say evry one salutes the rising sun and dont give two hoots about a sinking ship ...hope u dont mind sir

We don't need your lectures.

Kid , nobody needs your lecture too on where to reply and when :azn: Understood ?

Everyone is free to share his opinion , you can return to the BR if you dont like this here ...

Sir u know the neww IA doctroine well i onli can tell they have learned a few lessons from both israelies and amerikans + BSF target practise is coming in handy too (in short).........Is Baar panga liya to PA ki keh ke lenge

U KNOW I WAS ALWAYS AGAINST PEOPLE U USUED TO SAY INDIA IS OUR ENEMY N GHAZWA E HIND MUST NOT TAKE PLACE ETC ETC.

But after coming to this forum n personally interacting with u people, i think i was very wrong!!!!

Lame excuses and official versions by you and your Indian Army. Pray tell us so much provocations occur in past but never pakistani soldier crossed and attacked your Post. This Time your Coward soldiers did this.

How do you know all this? Just because you know eh???

I've given you evidence on your own kashmiri (not mirpuri) people complaining and exposing your army and their keeps the terrorists (or is it the other way round?) still playing their infilteration / covering fire game. If you have the courage to face those facts then do so otherwise keep nourishing your victimhood complex.

And your state sponsored terrorists DO CROSS the LOC and kill our soldiers and civilians, they do not come here to deliver apples. And you are complaining using an unsubstantiated story.

U KNOW I WAS ALWAYS AGAINST PEOPLE U USUED TO SAY INDIA IS OUR ENEMY N GHAZWA E HIND MUST NOT TAKE PLACE ETC ETC.

But after coming to this forum n personally interacting with u people, i think i was very wrong!!!!

Who's stopping you?

its never to late as they say SIR well god u finalli joined the ranks but as i said earlier it did not happen i guess some of the genrals of PA needs to buy a new property in london so made a bogus fire fight (im sure he must have showed tons of ammo lost ....for the obvious reason );)

Kid , nobody needs your lecture too on where to reply and when :azn: Understood ?

Everyone is free to share his opinion , you can return to the BR if you dont like this here ...

Uncle stop behaving like kid and don't cry.Is my presence on PDF causing you so much agony ??

That was a mistake with no casualties.

25 from afghanistan and 4000 from Pakistan. :D

With intelligence sharing and permission by the government.

Then don't cry the next time you get droves of Afghan refugees and when another drone hits a target within your country. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom