What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ready for it. You want to use soldiers, Terrorists.
we are ready for any type of warfare.
If you initiate trouble in Jammu and Kashmir we will do the same in FATA
If you initiate trouble in punjab we will do the same in Balochistan.

If you think Covert war is a war with lower cost with rich dividends we are ready for that also.

let the PA decide it... dont worry in any case both sides will burn to ashes ...full destruction

because your side started it and we have lost one soldier and one critically injured ...our soldiers blood is more important than any aman ki asha stuff ....rest assure you attack you also will not be safe ....
I said the same thing when 166 were killed in 2008 and we agains started playing. Aan ki aasha is nothing in comparison to security of Indians.

Let's see if your empty words hold any weight or not.

I hope PA give it back to the foes with interest ....lets face the chin music ...

I said the same thing when 166 were killed in 2008 and we agains started playing. Aan ki aasha is nothing in comparison to security of Indians.

Agreed i am always against this hypocrisy stuff that our media puts us into....either you are friends or all out foes ...no in b/w ...let both sides decide once for all ....it sounds lame to fight then peace then frnds then aman ki asha then fight then most favorite nation then PA's positive statements towrads india and then attack ...wtf let it be decided for the last time

these violations will continue till the day both govts realize to declare loc as IB.

Meanwhile pakistani defence forces have never been so spread out in their own areas.

I hope PA give it back to the foes with interest ....lets face the chin music ...

Agreed i am always against this hypocrisy stuff that our media puts us into....either you are friends or all out foes ...no in b/w ...let both sides decide once for all ....it sounds lame to fight then peace then frnds then aman ki asha then fight then most favorite nation then PA's positive statements towrads india and then attack ...wtf let it be decided for the last time

We also Never think about aman ki asha stuff, We will also give back the same. We dont want any debts, we will repay it in time.

Better luck next time for your this hope.

Rest In Peace - Another brave son fulfilled his commitment towards nation.

PA must do swift action against TTP & BLA because it's enough now and focus on eastern border again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom