What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did he predict ?

well, my friend in IA tells me that all these PA men died in the single bunker busting attack a couple of days back (he says about 10-12 men were killed on Pak side), but to avoid a morale dip, PA is releasing the figures scattered over a few days and will probably show only 5-6 deaths instead of full figures..

Since trust level between the two armies is at all time low, this madness hard to stop any time soon and it has reached at dangerous levels. Indian media has exaggerated things damn sensationally that even Indian Govt under pressure from public, media and opposition, is going on a path which is not good for peace

Unlike indian army we dnt shell villages or target civilians on purpose... even in the recent weeks civilians on our side were killed... did we shell ur villages or kill civilians on the other side of the border?

So now they werent sleeping? and got killed in a cowardly ambush? atleast maintain one stance like "men" first ... as for cold blooded murders... go see ur armys history killing men in custody or beheading them as using their heads as trophies (and boasting abt such disgusting acts) are acts of impotents ..

pakistani border killings in afghan
Pakistan fire 12 missiles in Kunar, 4 killed or injured - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan Online Newspaper

Afghanistan cancels army officers

Unlike indian army we dnt shell villages or target civilians on purpose... even in the recent weeks civilians on our side were killed... did we shell ur villages or kill civilians on the other side of the border?

So now they werent sleeping? and got killed in a cowardly ambush? atleast maintain one stance like "men" first ... as for cold blooded murders... go see ur armys history killing men in custody or beheading them as using their heads as trophies (and boasting abt such disgusting acts) are acts of impotents ..

pakistani border killings in afghan
Pakistan fire 12 missiles in Kunar, 4 killed or injured - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan Online Newspaper

Afghanistan cancels army officers

How will you get the support of valley if you bomb them. So dont tell us how human you are, we have seen enough at other place(read BD and balochistan)

Our men were on patrol but they were not expecting such ambush. I am not responsible for someone else comments in a virtual world.

Rest post of your ignored since you got a tendency to quote solicit aberration/incident to justify plenty of misdeeds.

Yeah maybe they're eunuch because they retaliate from behind the border ...Don't you remember that what happened to your soldiers in your territory. :lol: (claimed by IA)

Keh ke le rahe hain aur tumhe eunuch dikh rahe hain :rofl:

How will you get the support of valley if you bomb them. So dont tell us how human you are, we have seen enough at other place(read BD and balochistan)

Dnt peddle ur propoganda bs... im from baluchistan myself...

Our men were on patrol but they were not expecting such ambush. I am not responsible for someone else comments in a virtual world.

As i said... first confirmed if they were "sleeping" or what... all indian trolls are claiming they were asleep!... and soldiers are always alert on LOC which is probably the most dangerous place in the world..also its funny they went to your side...ambushed "sleeping" indian troops,killed them and easily came back.. than ur govts multiple statement changes.

Rest post of your ignored since you got a tendency to quote solicit aberration/incident to justify plenty of misdeeds.

Sure whatever helps u sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom