What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
in that case please Show me where a Pakistani Court said... that 26/11 was hatched in Pakistan ..

Where did you see me claim that ? I am simply pointing out a flaw in your understanding of the court system

am gona leave this thread- we Paid our respects to the Fallen solider- his comrades Swore to avenge his death - case close.......
now all left in this thread are bunch of Desperate indians having troll fest.....so take care, I got work to go to in the morning ---- To Indian Army - ab es baar soona nahin warna Pakistan army a jaye gi 0 phir ram raam satiya ho jaye ga pechli bar ki tarha :rofl: :omghaha:

Yeah ... shelling villages "like men" aswell... and dont worry... you will be paid back.

Shelling is common and happen from both side. Mortars fired are not that precise.

And paid in what? Coward ambush, cold blood beheading or some Mumbai like impotent's action?

am gona leave this thread- we Paid our respects to the Fallen solider- his comrades Swore to avenge his death - case close.......
now all left in this thread are bunch of Desperate indians having troll fest.....so take care, I got work to go to in the morning ---- To Indian Army - ab es baar soona nahin warna Pakistan army a jaye gi 0 phir ram raam satiya ho jaye ga pechli bar ki tarha :rofl: :omghaha:

Same from my side.. i hope mods @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz etc close this thread..

Last edited by a moderator:

jaagte hue tumhare soldiers ne hi kya kar liya :rofl:

what did he predict ?

you remember IA destroyed 5 Pakistani posts completely few days back?? He said that many pakistani soldiers (atleast 10) have killed and rather than showing it once. PA will show it like they are killed at different occassions. I personally believe that they are hiding some casualties as well because their TVs are reporting casualties to be more but not on websites.

@karan.1970 I remember what you had said that day. Things are going exactly like you predicted. Any update??

Nothing much.. Things seem to have quietened down after the back channel discussions. Indian establishment is however expecting a inevitable back stab by PA to the civilian govt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shelling is common and happen from both side. Mortars fired are not that precise.

Unlike indian army we dnt shell villages or target civilians on purpose... even in the recent weeks civilians on our side were killed... did we shell ur villages or kill civilians on the other side of the border?

And paid in what? Coward ambush, cold blood beheading or some Mumbai like impotent's action?

So now they werent sleeping? and got killed in a cowardly ambush? atleast maintain one stance like "men" first ... as for cold blooded murders... go see ur armys history killing men in custody or beheading them as using their heads as trophies (and boasting abt such disgusting acts) are acts of impotents ..

you remember IA destroyed 5 Pakistani posts completely few days back?? He said that many pakistani soldiers (atleast 10) have killed and rather than showing it once. PA will show it like they are killed at different occassions. I personally believe that they are hiding some casualties as well because their TVs are reporting casualties to be more but not on websites.

That could very much be true , lets wait for the next few days ....

Stupidity is a disease and u suffer from it my frnd.

Then who is killing your "men" who are supposed to be bravest of mankind. :lol:

I am sure you wont like anyone saying eunuch are killing your "men" like anything straight and declared.

Yeah maybe they're eunuch because they retaliate from behind the border ...Don't you remember that what happened to your soldiers in your territory. :lol: (claimed by IA)

Stupidity is a disease and u suffer from it my frnd.

And this is a contagious disease ...stay away from them :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom