What's new

LoC violation: Indian army firing kills Punjab Rangers' official

Correction.
P.S. Our soldier's death was not in vain. He died serving his country :pakistan:

which country ? Indian Confederate of Kashmiristan or Persian Confederate of Balochistan or Khalistan-e-Punjabistan or Sindhi Republic of India or Afgan-Pashtun Frontier Republic ?

Good job.

Revenge has been taken.

If they still dont behave keep killing.

Jai hind.

gandhi-eye-for-an-eye.jpg

Hey @Leviza mate :wave:
@me_itsme and @Hello_Kitty are new members.

Do not mind them so much. :lol:

Sorry bro not new, this is a second ID. I forgot the password for the old one. I exactly know how PDF works. I was just trying to be nice cause it is a RIP thread for a fallen soldier but it seems some things never change. I am outta this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is. You can keep playing in your mind that Pakistan is strong enough. Fact of the matter is, that Pakistan is teetering right now.

What part of this statement do you not understand?

India will launch the war on Pakistan - conventional.
Pakistan would start losing.
If Pakistan decides to use nuclear weapons on India, then India would respond not just on Pakistan but also on mecca/medina.

India does not have to fight any Muslim nation except for Pakistan. India just has to send two ballistic missiles armed with nuclear weapons to mecca and medina if Pakistan decides to use nukes on India.

Don't you understand?

I have already said that you cannot win with arms and numbers and you are talking to nuke mecca and madina.

In this way every muslim country will strike on India.

Also if Pakistan attack India then China will take advantage of it.

Hence India will be defeated and India's defeat will be devastating.

Attacking Pakistan or any other muslim place, you cannot win and you know it.

Also stop dreaming of nuking @KSA

Yes it is. You can keep playing in your mind that Pakistan is strong enough. Fact of the matter is, that Pakistan is teetering right now.

What part of this statement do you not understand?

India will launch the war on Pakistan - conventional.
Pakistan would start losing.
If Pakistan decides to use nuclear weapons on India, then India would respond not just on Pakistan but also on mecca/medina.

India does not have to fight any Muslim nation except for Pakistan. India just has to send two ballistic missiles armed with nuclear weapons to mecca and medina if Pakistan decides to use nukes on India.

Don't you understand?

I have already said that you cannot win with arms and numbers and you are talking to nuke mecca and madina.

This was bound to start we should expect more as the elections draw near in India and depending who wins more or less in the future.

Don't you understand?

Good lord. I believe everyone barring you has understood what I am saying.

India would only attack when it is sure that Pakistan would use a nuke to retaliate on Indian soil (to a war India started undoubtedly).
At that point of time it does not matter whether any other Muslim nation is pissed or not. Because India would be going to suffer a nuclear strike on its soil any way.

Sorry bro not new, this is a second ID. I forgot the password for the old one. I exactly know how PDF works. I was just trying to be nice cause it is a RIP thread for a fallen soldier but it seems some things never change. I am outta this thread.

As you wish :whistle:

Good lord. I believe everyone barring you has understood what I am saying.

India would only attack when it is sure that Pakistan would use a nuke to retaliate on Indian soil (to a war India started undoubtedly).
At that point of time it does not matter whether any other Muslim nation is pissed or not. Because India would be going to suffer a nuclear strike on its soil any way.

And I have already posted that Pakistan will not strike first. It will be India.

lol, dream on child , dream on... that is the best thing about dreams, no one can stop you dreaming on :)

incase we use nuke against india , we will make sure that there is nothing left for 2nd strike... even we will not just stop after nuking india... our special squad will enter india to eliminate anything which can cause harm.... we wont give time to think and act , we will make sure nothing left in india for next 100 years and being pushed 100 years back also ...

so enjoy in your dreams only ....

You and @Contrarian seem to be smoking the same type of dope from Afghanistan. You both have this ability to type out your weird fantasies on the internet :D

Nope.
But in a system of MAD - Mecca and Medina being the prime motivators for Pakistan can be easily destroyed by a couple of Ballistic Missiles. It also ensures that Islam takes a catastrophic hit just as India would take.

I hope you are aware that we already have missiles that range over 5000km and are in the process of making ones that exceed that by far.

Depends on the Prime Minister and the Generals in the war. Faced with a MAD scenario, I dare say it would be given more than a passing thought.

and if 100 million indians survive a nuclear holocaust somehow, they will face the brunt if each and every muslim country.
and about the west, do u think they will save us??

Nope.
But in a system of MAD - Mecca and Medina being the prime motivators for Pakistan can be easily destroyed by a couple of Ballistic Missiles. It also ensures that Islam takes a catastrophic hit just as India would take.

I hope you are aware that we already have missiles that range over 5000km and are in the process of making ones that exceed that by far.

Depends on the Prime Minister and the Generals in the war. Faced with a MAD scenario, I dare say it would be given more than a passing thought.
and if 100 million indians survive a nuclear holocaust somehow, they will face the brunt if each and every muslim country.

You and @Contrarian seem to be smoking the same type of dope from Afghanistan. You both have this ability to type out your weird fantasies on the internet :D

Well yeah. Im bedridden at the moment. Cant blame me. :D

And who is going to come to a nuclear wasteland to show their wrath?
If a 100m Indians live, then the Armed Forces would also survive to an extent. Now which Muslim country today has the wherewithal to launch an invasion on India of which major parts would be radioactive along with the entire Pakistan.

RIP to the pakistani ranger .

One more life in vain .

Back
Top Bottom