What's new

LoC violation: Indian army firing kills Punjab Rangers' official

Round fire needed.... need 2 tango down ASAP!

It is not going to happen. Suppose if it happens then a nuclear war will start. There are many Muslim countries but there is only one Hindu country. If you do so then you will see what Pakistan is capable of. So let's try to be nice and talk neutral.

Faisal Alam, No one came when Brave Bengali defeated your Mard-e-Momins.. No one will come if Brave balochi or sindhi will do so..
@Nuke: Only insane can use it. Except China, Russia and USA no one have courage (and means) to stop retaliation.

lol, yeah i saw some indian missile attacks , the missile went up 50 meters and then going backwards into the launching pad :omghaha:

Do you want youtube link or you want to search it yourself :omghaha:

How old are u? 14?

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP...... 1 here 1 there.... and then 1 there 1 here.. This need to stop.......

The question is HOW? It is getting a bigger problem for both states and it needs to be stop.

Another Indian who think that they can win wars with arms and numbers.

Nope.
But in a system of MAD - Mecca and Medina being the prime motivators for Pakistan can be easily destroyed by a couple of Ballistic Missiles. It also ensures that Islam takes a catastrophic hit just as India would take.

I hope you are aware that we already have missiles that range over 5000km and are in the process of making ones that exceed that by far.

but will we send them there??

Depends on the Prime Minister and the Generals in the war. Faced with a MAD scenario, I dare say it would be given more than a passing thought.

Faisal Alam, No one came when Brave Bengali defeated your Mard-e-Momins.. No one will come if Brave balochi or sindhi will do so..
@Nuke: Only insane can use it. Except China, Russia and USA no one have courage (and means) to stop retaliation.

First of all, it Faisal Aslam and not Faisal Alam

If something bad happens to India then no one will come.

We all know how nuclear arm race ended so you cannot say that.

Why your side is not preferring peace talks. And some PDF members from india are talking about nuking us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.
But in a system of MAD - Mecca and Medina being the prime motivators for Pakistan can be easily destroyed by a couple of Ballistic Missiles. It also ensures that Islam takes a catastrophic hit just as India would take.

I hope you are aware that we already have missiles that range over 5000km and are in the process of making ones that exceed that by far.

Depends on the Prime Minister and the Generals in the war. Faced with a MAD scenario, I dare say it would be given more than a passing thought.

lol, your dreams are too much, india cant take on all Muslims countries by initiating something which only lives in dreams of internet forum warriors like yourself

you cant even take on Pakistan with your missiles and thinking about KSA :omghaha:

lol, your dreams are too much, india cant take on all Muslims countries by initiating something which only lives in dreams of internet forum warriors like yourself

you cant even take on Pakistan with your missiles and thinking about KSA :omghaha:

Maybe you did not understand what I said.

I said, in case of a nuclear strike on India by Pakistan. India would retaliate with nukes on Pakistan and very possibly on Mecca and Medina.

Since India would be catastrophically damaged in any case, destroying Mecca and Medina would lead to a catastrophic blow on Islam directly.

Let me put it in simpler terms - Pakistan nukes India, India nukes Pakistan and Mecca and Medina

Nope.

Do it if you can and see the results. The results would be devastating.

You are going so far and even cannot do anything against Pakistan.

You can only win in your dreams and your films and you cannot win in reality.

I said, in case of a nuclear strike on India by Pakistan. India would retaliate with nukes on Pakistan and very possibly on Mecca and Medina.

Since India would be catastrophically damaged in any case, destroying Mecca and Medina would lead to a catastrophic blow on Islam directly.

Let me put it in simpler terms - Pakistan nukes India, India nukes Pakistan and Mecca and Medina

We will never strike first. It will be you who strike first.

And you will get results.

lol , in case Pakistani nukes india, you wont be having anything left to fire.

even if you hit Mecca and Medina, Islam and Muslims going to stay in this world and there will be many Muslim countries left to handle you guys... but in case only Pakistan eliminates india there wont be any major hindu country left on this planet :)

The question is HOW? It is getting a bigger problem for both states and it needs to be stop.

Simple..... Stop firing to the other side..... (both need to take this decision simultaneously).... and stop giving covering fire to infiltrators....

Do it if you can and see the results. The results would be devastating.

You are going so far and even cannot do anything against Pakistan.

You can only win in your dreams and your films and you cannot win in reality.
Ofcourse the results would be devastating.
But why would Indians care. India would only do it in case of an impending nuclear attack on Indian soil.
We will never strike first. It will be you who strike first.

And you will get results.

Isnt that obvious? Pakistan is too weak to attack any country except Afghanistan.
India would attack first. But it would be conventional.
Any nuclear response by Pakistan to a conventional strike by India would result in escalation till the time Pakistan and Mecca/Medina are destroyed.

We have seen the results. Writing in bold and italics changes not an iota. Results were visible most notably last time when Pakistan was dismembered into half by India.

Simple..... Stop firing to the other side..... (both need to take this decision simultaneously).... and stop giving covering fire to infiltrators....

It's easy to say. We both have anti india anti pakistan matter in us. We have to reduce it first.

Back
Top Bottom