What's new

LoC violation: Indian army firing kills Punjab Rangers' official

they are certainly other ways of avenging the blood - proxy wars, economical warfare, cyber warefare, we will Inshallah avenge blood of all the fallen comrades by causing you harm strategically and economically, (hint : post 2014, post indian general election....)

:omghaha: We're already killing your unemployed Punjabi youths like flies, economic warfare? The state of Maharashtra is greater than that of your entire country! You can hack whatever govt websites you want, make sure its Congress. Your country will always come out the loser, economically, in sports, war, entertainment etc. I pity you all.

Shapeless indians justifying deaths of soldiers, and yet they cry when theirs die.

@Ammyy @Marwari - iam really not in the mood to argue with either of you. i am well aware of the fact that this insanity has to stop, both of us a loosing soliders at the ground level gaining nothing.

they are certainly other ways of avenging the blood - proxy wars, economical warfare, cyber warefare, we will Inshallah avenge blood of all the fallen comrades by causing you harm strategically and economically, (hint : post 2014, post indian general election....)

Game on. You don't even know what India is capable of. Please keep these words to yourself...and post 2014, yuss we're waiting for it too...

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish they nuke Pakistan Punjab ... it is the oppressive state of Pakistan where zamindars are murdering and raping innocent Pakistanis every second.

One could easily see it was comming, officer for soldier not bad.

The dead jawan was also a soldier according to local TV channels here.

i wish they nuke Pakistan Punjab ... it is the oppressive state of Pakistan where zamindars are murdering and raping innocent Pakistanis every second.

Only an Indian can come up with this genius idea. Nobody else has this kind of IQ. :lol:

Only an Indian can come up with this genius idea. Nobody else has this kind of IQ. :lol:

Feudalism termed root cause of oppression

Feudalism in Pakistan

Hey, Pakistani brothers and sisters , donot worry , India would liberate you from the chains of Pakistan and its feudal military regime , you will get to taste true democracy on the hands of your motherland that is India. your true allegiance lies with mother India not Pakistan - a feudal state created for zamindars who use Imperialist laws of British Empire to suppress you.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to the dead..
Yeh to hona hi tha. It will only stop when Pakistan stops sending terrorists i.e. if Pakistan care for their soldiers.

It will never stop....NEVER unless pakistan stops sending terrorists to our country....we will keep hitting u everyday, every hour

My bad , I was going by the Title which says it was official .They do make mistake initially, it's quite possible. Are local TV channels reporting one or two dead soldiers ??

Back
Top Bottom