What's new

LoC violation: Indian army firing kills Punjab Rangers' official

On topic: This is another loss of life and no Allah and God would approve such premature death to life. RiP to the fine young man. Pathetic some people trolling on a young man's death. Only people in/were in army would understand the loss of a young soul.

Dude, the Devil is much bigger than just one thing you guys keep on crying about. For God's sake kuch aur be dekh lo there are more devils is more details!

True, very true. They are NOT based in Kashmir proper though, they are based in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. The devil lurks in the details. :taz:

Dude, the Devil is much bigger than just one thing you guys keep on crying about. For God's sake kuch aur be dekh lo there are more devils is more details!

Obviously it is, but we must focus on what concerns us just as Pakistan limits itself on focusing on the devils which concern it while the rest get to cavort around from Quetta to Gilgit.

There is not a single country in the world now with Hinduism as the state religion .

I think he meant Hindu majority countries. Of course there are no "Hindu countries" like in the sense of "Islamic countries".There are still 3 Hindu majority countries .

I think he meant Hindu majority countries. Of course there are no "Hindu countries" like in the sense of "Islamic countries".There are still 3 Hindu majority countries .

Which is the third ??

your nukes are not real , last time I heard Pakistan never had any nukes. It is a big conspiracy by Pakistan to fool India for deterrence. Even retarded goats know that you cannot make nukes from grass. Your leader once said that we will eat grass for making nukes , someone tell him that eating grass is not a production process in processing a nuke. :yay:

OK Lol. :D

Actually, Dilli, no, we're a defencive/challenger nation. We're ready to take damage, I'm talking in terms of mentality, but we would maintain an ace in the deck unless India assures of balance. Why should we take the lower position? Unless India can take us as equals in the Kashmir issue the game would continue.

Obviously it is, but we must focus on what concerns us just as Pakistan limits itself on focusing on the devils which concern it while the rest get to cavort around from Quetta to Gilgit.

Don't start old discussions. Pakistan is not week enough to attack India.

I was just saying that if India start war then she will get results and results would be devastating for India.

We don't want to start any type of war with any country of world.

In case of any attack from any country, we will defend our self.

You think that you indians can win any war. You are wrong at it.

So stop dreaming and do your homework.

War is not an option for both countries and you think you can handle all the muslims of the world.

We Indians are not morons or trigger happy nuts like Pakistanis to start a war. Now let me clear one thing, India was never attacked Pakistan first in the past and India will never initiate war against Pakistan in future. India would never attack Pakistan with nukes first, even If Pakistan starts the war.

But now, even If there is a Mumbai like attack happens with support of Pakistan anywhere in India, we will consider it an attack on India. Then It does not matter you have nukes, thermo nukes or mars bomb, we will not stop till we broke Pakistani neck literally. Enough is enough and we would like to finish it once for all.

Now you can laugh, whine or write anything against India, but It is how It is............

confusing. who knows whether he was uniform clad mujhadeen or a soldier. if hez near our border infiltrating just fry him wid bullets. jood jaab.

We Indians are not morons or trigger happy nuts like Pakistanis to start a war. Now let me clear one thing, India was never attacked Pakistan first in the past and India will never initiate war against Pakistan in future. India would never attack Pakistan with nukes first, even If Pakistan starts the war.

But now, even If there is a Mumbai like attack happens with support of Pakistan anywhere in India, we will consider it an attack on India. Then It does not matter you have nukes, thermo nukes or mars bomb, we will not stop till we broke Pakistani neck literally. Enough is enough and we would like to finish it once for all.

Now you can laugh, whine or write anything against India, but It is how It is............

+1 this what India is gonna do..this is the Indian mentality.. very true. Another terrorist attack and if we find ISI people involved in it you will see a badass India..

India , Nepal and Mauritius. All Hindu majority.

Bro nice avatr...harold and kumar (y) :D

Back
Top Bottom