What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a mistake with no casualties.

25 from afghanistan and 4000 from Pakistan. :D

With intelligence sharing and permission by the government.
see what i mean

Pakistani generals are realli milkin pakistan good ....keep it up Chaps

its never to late as they say SIR well god u finalli joined the ranks but as i said earlier it did not happen i guess some of the genrals of PA needs to buy a new property in london so made a bogus fire fight (im sure he must have showed tons of ammo lost ....for the obvious reason );)

Bohat khush nazar a rahay ho bhai kia baat hai? :D

its never to late as they say SIR well god u finalli joined the ranks but as i said earlier it did not happen i guess some of the genrals of PA needs to buy a new property in london so made a bogus fire fight (im sure he must have showed tons of ammo lost ....for the obvious reason );)

Yr ''obvious reason''is the main reason why i think i was wrong before!!!.

U KNOW I WAS ALWAYS AGAINST PEOPLE U USUED TO SAY INDIA IS OUR ENEMY N GHAZWA E HIND MUST NOT TAKE PLACE ETC ETC.

But after coming to this forum n personally interacting with u people, i think i was very wrong!!!!

Same story on both sides. As a kid, I used to dream of a day when I would unite both countries. you know, the old fantasies.
But, as I grew older I became sure of one thing. GOOD RIDDANCE.

ONE more attempt of sending terrorist to india failed...:sniper:

I think its more like one more attempt of trying to capture Pakistan for Akhand Bharat gone sore so much that they had to run like crazy by leaving their weapons behind.:rofl::rofl:

I think its more like one more attempt of trying to capture Pakistan for Akhand Bharat gone sore so much that they had to run like crazy by leaving their weapons behind.:rofl::rofl:

ummm... right.

So, you mean to say that we tried to capture PAKISTAN by...........

Attacking one post.

Through land.

with Small Arms.

EPIC comment my friend. Stop studying in your madarsas and go join a good school.

Off course, death of a soldier is not at all funny.. But this kind of talks like revenge for loosing a game makes the whole thread pathetic.. You do not know what happened there.. Only you have is a statement from ISPR.. You cant expect it to be favorable to us..
You see, the ISPR and the Mullahs out there have brainwashed the Pakistanis to such an extent that they'll even believe them if the say the Earth is flat!! :P

Uncle stop behaving like kid and don't cry.Is my presence on PDF causing you so much agony ??

No , I am laughing at your stupidity to think that only "few" people have the right to comment on this thread :rofl: Your presence ? We have thousands of Indian members here ... I have seen little kids like you getting pinked in the matter of hours for making the exact same sort of comments ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom