What's new

Pakistan Army soldier killed in unprovoked Indian firing

Since the time's memorial.

For yr first part; u need to research it yourself.
Im just a random guy in an int. forum, my say dont hold any credibility in the scenario we r .

Seriously.. ?? I thought Islam was among the youngest religions in the world..

Seriously.. ?? I thought Islam was among the youngest religions in the world..

:lol:

Thats what u thought.

The first man set foot on earth was Prophet Adam. Allah has sent 1 lakh 24000 Prophets on Earth including Prophet Mosses, Jesus, Aaron, Joseph, Issac etc etc. Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is last and final Prophet and Quran was reveled on him as the last and Final source of Guidance for Humanity till end of times.

Thats what u thought.

The first man set foot on earth was Prophet Adam. Allah has sent 1 lakh 24000 Prophets on Earth including Prophet Mosses, Jesus, Aaron, Joseph, Issac etc etc. Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is last and final Prophet and Quran was reveled on him as the last and Final source of Guidance for Humanity till end of times.

You overtook idols of other religions to embed them in yours so that you can openly deny that Islam is not a relatively new religion.What you said is explanation of the cause in view of followers of a particular religion,not the root of the cause.

As I said this cycle would continue anyways. So better PA settles the score at a suitable time.

so killing soldiers and waste of a life is settling scores for you? Pathetic is all I have to say.

You overtook idols of other religions to embed them in yours so that you can openly deny that Islam is not a relatively new religion.What you said is explanation of the cause in view of followers of a particular religion,not the root of the cause.

nopes .. According to Islam , God as send many prophets . Muahmmad (P.B.U.H) was the last prophet ...for us, to believe in Islam be have to believe in the all prophets

Thats what u thought.

So really Islam started in its current form from the time of Prophet Muhammad... That was around 600 AD.. Right ??

anyway... not relevant to the thread...

nopes .. According to Islam , God as send many prophets . Muahmmad (P.B.U.H) was the last prophet ...for us, to believe in Islam be have to believe in the all prophets
I am not a PhD in religion but as far as i know Islam wasn't even a word in existence before Muhammad?There was no concept of islam before 600-700 AD

Islam doesnt need yr certificate but this is the ultimate truth take it or leave it.

I am not certifying anything just like we don't any certificate from you for our belief .We are not taking it . simple .

Cowards Indians attack during Ramzan. We will make sure to make them cry.

Coward are those who send terrorists from across the border because they don't have the courage to come to a face to face battle .

RIP soldier....... Very unfortunate incident...... Hope Both Army's take necessary step to avoid this kind of unnecessary causalities....

So really Islam started in its current form from the time of Prophet Muhammad... That was around 600 AD.. Right ??

anyway... not relevant to the thread...

Yes it is u can conform that from anybody who know about it.

U will get your answer if u look into this religion with an open mind.

Islam is against idol worshiping and considers it as associating partners with All Mighty.

The All Mighty has not shape, size, Brother,Sister, Father, Mother, parent etc etc.

He is all mighty who has made these relations for Humans to understand things and themselves.

The Ultimate God is immune to such concepts.

So idol theory is not right.

U will get your answer if u look into this religion with an open mind.

Islam is against idol worshiping and considers it as associating partners with All Mighty.

The All Mighty has not shape, size, Brother,Sister, Father, Mother, parent etc etc.

He is all mighty who has made these relations for Humans to understand things and themselves.

The Ultimate God is immune to such concepts.

So idol theory is not right.
The answer to such a question is not so easy and short.
What you believe is what your books and religion tells you to believe.That's the truth?No one knows

Back
Top Bottom