What's new

India won't pay any fees for transshipment thru’ roads

this wouldn't have happened if bangladesh was part of pakistan. just look at how spineless you are when it comes to dealing with india.

this wouldn't have happened if bangladesh was part of pakistan. just look at how spineless you are when it comes to dealing with india.

Not like that. We are not spinless. There are some problems:

-AL govt is an stooge of India but not others.
-We trust easily.
-Lack of foresee.
-Lack of future plan.
-Lack of counter stretegy.

Even you as Bharati would agree with me that Awami ghaddar league actually working for Bharati's interest over Bd population. :undecided:

I really want you to see you as a president of BD!

i would defiantly vote for you, but unfortunately i don't have BD citizenship.

But hey, you have many supporters on PDF! :D

Not like that. We are not spinless. There are some problems:

-AL govt is an stooge of India but not others.
-We trust easily.
-Lack of foresee.
-Lack of future plan.
-Lack of counter stretegy.

These are all your people faults. can't blame India for that! :coffee:

Brother. This government doesn't represent Bd population at all.

how ridiculous can this statement get... i didnt know in bangladesh extra-terrestrials from outside our galaxy can come and vote in human form...

what the heck... wait till the next election.... atleast in the last election... bd population showed who they want to be in power... better luck next time..

Accidentally thanked some idiots post, is there anyway to unthank??

unfortunately or fortunately(depends on your perception)
the way the governments acting they'll end up losing the next round. The end result? Because of indians own foolishness(add bitchiness) they lose their transit and we hav some roads rebuilt for free which no one uses. Anyways theres one thing I've just noticed is the relationship between Al-zakir and Iajdani,, the way they blame each other like a married couple is just too funny at times.
forgive me though.....

Last edited:
I'm not sure of all the technicalities, but to be fair, there should be provision for Bangladesh to be profitable from these developments. There is off course a long term profit of having world-class infra, but there should also be short-term profit to make these projects viable to local audience.

If Bangladesh keeps working with India this way, in long term Bangladesh would be next Singapore of South Asia.

Awesome news :) Thanks BD and its people for this act of friendship :)

Dont worry we will fix the roads if they are damaged...

India is not building any thing.. just get it...n the roads they are building hardly bd people use it as it will go from benapol to agartola... n basically mainly the thing which will happen here is carpeting of the road or to expand it side wise thats it...1 billion is not a big amount... n the amount will be given to bd as a loan for the use of indians not for any development..

You mean to say that its like an expressway with one entry at Benapol and the exit is only at Agartala? People in between these two cant use this road for their use?

Previously awamileague government told that bd will earn a lots of duty from this transit... before implementing it... after the signing of the deal india demanded the duty to be withdrawn... n bd government is doing just the same... they will take only a yearly fee just to cover up the damage which will be done by indian transport and for maintenance... there is no other thing included... I just wonder what bd will get out of it... n there is no limit placed on indian transport... if the Indians continue to flood the road with their transport and later said that there was no limit on the deal then what will be the case... drug dealing, smuggling, traffic congestion, lossing of bd's business in the NE india, annoying china and ULFA these are the only thing that will happen...no profit or benifit for bd what so ever... n I do not know why this article told bd will get duty from water transport... as few days back bd allowed to let 2 indian vessel go without paying any duty..... n finance minister said there will be no duty on water transport as well..

Hamesha paisa paisa kyun ro rahe ho bhai? Paise se bada bhi kuch hai, jaise ki Dil dosti etc. ;)

:no: so want them to take law in their hands like those goons from RSS in India?

Yes, thats what Al-Zakir was implying saying he will love some jacket wearing kids blowing up Indian trucks on some previous posts.

P.S.: I just added the jacket and kids to dramatize the post, an attention wh0re I am :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom