What's new

Government to speed up road construction to 30 km a day: Nitin Gadkari

India is planing to scrap Article 370...
Well something like that may have to be arranged for north east.Almost all north east state natives don't want mass immigration from mainland India.

The NDA has always emphasized on road construction. Even during the Vajpayee gov., roads were being built at a rate of 11 km/day.
India's highway construction attracted global attention when the NDA government under the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee built spanking new highways connecting major cities which cut down travel time and boosted economic activity. But after the UPA took over in 2004, road building lost momentum.
Highways back on track, 11km added per day - The Times of India

FYI....

The Road Ministry has announced it will build projects worth Rs 15,000 crore in the country's north-eastern region comprising Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, ..
We need a backup road here in Sikkim.

If something happens to the one national road that connects us, people cannot travel. I hope Gadkari does something for Sikkim.

The NDA has always emphasized on road construction. Even during the Vajpayee gov., roads were being built at a rate of 11 km/day.

Highways back on track, 11km added per day - The Times of India

Vajpayee ji had a fantastic package for building infrastructure for entire northeastern region in 2003. We were happy and waiting for it to be implemented.

But then the looter liberal fcks came and scrapped everything.

Even tiny J&K gets 20,000 crore for infrastructure.While a big chunk of Indian Union which has always been neglected intentionally, gets just 15,000 crore?This is the downright sootela behaviour that I am talking about.North east me to almost nil se start karna hai.Indian government and its mainland only obsession.Hum to baas aise hi pade rahenge..sab kuch to mainland ko hi milna hai:cray:
I guess previous govt allotted many projects in NE but couldn't implement timely. I documented all those railway(around 25 railway projects for NE and similar number of projects for upgradation of existing lines) and highway projects(trans arunachal to assam-manipur etc) once but lost my file now. Though yes NE needs a good internal connectivity as I have heard that many remote areas there are not even connected to highways and people have to travel by foot for hours to do so.

I guess previous govt allotted many projects in NE but couldn't implement timely. I documented all those railway(around 25 railway projects for NE and similar number of projects for upgradation of existing lines) and highway projects(trans arunachal to assam-manipur etc) once but lost my file now. Though yes NE needs a good internal connectivity as I have heard that many remote areas there are not even connected to highways and people have to travel by foot for hours to do so.
We need roads and air connectivity urgently.Most people in north east,especially the states excluding Assam don't really adore the concept of railways pouring in thousands,maybe tens of thousands of immigrants every week from mainland India.

We need a backup road here in Sikkim.

If something happens to the one national road that connects us, people cannot travel. I hope Gadkari does something for Sikkim.

Vajpayee ji had a fantastic package for building infrastructure for entire northeastern region in 2003. We were happy and waiting for it to be implemented.

But then the looter liberal fcks came and scrapped everything.
I guess till Rangpo there are two highways, one from Darjeeling and another from Siliguri but yeah after rangpo, we need to build another by pass to Gangtok(though one is available via zuluk and baba mandir near nathula to Gangtok but It takes atleast 7 hours and Its very dangerous and mainly used by Army)

BJP chak de phatte http://***************/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/balleballe.gif

I guess till Rangpo there are two highways, one from Darjeeling and another from Siliguri but yeah after rangpo, we need to build another by pass to Gangtok(though one is available via zuluk and baba mandir near nathula to Gangtok but It takes atleast 7 hours and Its very dangerous and mainly used by Army)

Bang on! And the earthquake we had proved this theory.

We need roads and air connectivity urgently.Most people in north east,especially the states excluding Assam don't really adore the concept of railways pouring in thousands,maybe tens of thousands of immigrants every week from mainland India.
'Mainlanders' don't really want to go there...I guess its the bangaldeshis

Mainlanders don't really want to go there...I guess its the bangaldeshis
Well,not the prosperous one.But the downright piss poor ones come to try their luck and just worsen the situation in north east.We north easterners aren't against migration per se.We just want people who actually add value to our economies and not those who drag it down.

Well,not the prosperous one.But the downright piss poor ones come to try their luck and just worsen the situation in north east.We north easterners aren't against migration per se.We just want people who actually add value to our economies and not those who drag it down.
Are you talking about the marwaris there?

Anyone is free to move anywhere,you come here,who stops you

Back
Top Bottom