What's new

Government to speed up road construction to 30 km a day: Nitin Gadkari

Actually Gadkari is quite capable, he was a star minister ( same portfolio) in Sena-BJP govt of 1995 . In his tenure important pune express highway and worli bridge undertook :D .

I was about to say he same. He may come cross as a dheela character but he actually did a good job in the same role in Maharashtra.

Who told you it is hindu majority?Most are tribal animists,the hindus are usually the migrants from other states although some natives also believe in it.Your comment that Arunachal is hindu and uncivilised, related to the mainland is simply your ignorance of AP.Tell that to an APian,you will get the thrashing of your life.The APians have their own identity,mostly tibeto-chinese.
First you say no one from 'mainland' can settle there now you say there are migrants.And many natives are hindus or buddhists.
When did I say its uncivilized?That's your inference.I was merely pointing out its contact with outer civilization/world mostly happened after independence.
APs identity has absolutely nothing to do with china.And only tawang has 'tibetian identity'(not anymore!) .Rest of the areas got nothing to do with china or tibet,they have indigenous identities.

First you say no one from 'mainland' can settle there now you say there are migrants.And many natives are hindus or buddhists.
When did I say its uncivilized?That's your inference.I was merely pointing out its contact with outer civilization/world mostly happened after independence.
APs identity has absolutely nothing to do with china.And only tawang has 'tibetian identity'(not anymore!) .Rest of the areas got nothing to do with china or tibet,they have indigenous identities.
Settle in north eastern sense means,being able to buy land,not to have to rely on renewing documents etc i.e,become a permanent resident of the state.Like I have already pointed out,skilled migrants are there and increasing and they are very welcome here.There are many traders from mainland India who have been here since the colonial raj days or about early independence.They have built their fortunes here,become multi-millionaires and expanding back in their home state as well maintaining a presence here.We just are opposed to mass immigration of everyone.Our low population is our biggest asset,we don't want to lose that.

Settle in north eastern sense means,being able to buy land,not to have to rely on renewing documents etc i.e,become a permanent resident of the state.Like I have already pointed out,skilled migrants are there and increasing and they are very welcome here.There are many traders from mainland India who have been here since the colonial raj days or about early independence.They have built their fortunes here,become multi-millionaires and expanding back in their home state as well maintaining a presence here.We just are opposed to mass immigration of everyone.Our low population is our biggest asset,we don't want to lose that.
Settle means the same here...and Who is moving there that you are so concerned about migration.Which state are you from sir?

Quite a bit.Assamese,nepalis,mainlanders especially from UP & bihar.Of course there is a trickle of other north easterners too.No bangladeshis thanks to ILP.
Assam and nepali are northeast themselves...UP/bihar?If they wont come who will construct roads and infrastructure???

Assam and nepali are northeast themselves...UP/bihar?If they wont come who will construct roads and infrastructure???
Assam are outsiders here.Please don't think that north easterners have some racial brotherhood or something.Nepalis aren't even north east wallahs :cheesy:.Well there are lots of people who do the labour jobs including the groups you mentioned.Assamese too are usually labour migrants,in fact UP & rest of mainland India supply the skilled workers.

Assam are outsiders here.Please don't think that north easterners have some racial brotherhood or something.Nepalis aren't even north east wallahs :cheesy:.Well there are lots of people who do the labour jobs including the groups you mentioned.Assamese too are usually labour migrants,in fact UP & rest of mainland India supply the skilled workers.
You seemed to reflect some racial brotherhood from your posts...northeast is what you mentioned...anyways.Let them construct stuff and go.Go join police if you want to stop crime in migrants.

Back
Top Bottom