What's new

India won't pay any fees for transshipment thru’ roads

The patriotic Bangladeshis had been saying this since start that awami govt is befooling the public and telling lie about transit fee and it has alot of truth now

seems like patriotic BDeshis are a dying (or fleeing) breed since most of the whiners are based outside BD.
The actual public seems to have faith in the current govt. since they were elected, or are you implying that the general BD populace is retarded?

oh jana baby,under even microsoft in delhi ,indians work and this is american company.
no doubt they get profit but we indians are getting benifit frm this.so this is basic thing.i will again say indians are not going to be planted there

This is everywhere and its always 50-50 affair. Nobody is saying you are planting anyone there. All i am saying you Indians should change your mentality and look at the world with clear glasses.

Airtel is going to get benefit as well so its no ehsan you are doing for Bangladeshis.

hope you get the point

seems like patriotic BDeshis are a dying (or fleeing) breed since most of the whiners are based outside BD.
The actual public seems to have faith in the current govt. since they were elected, or are you implying that the general BD populace is retarded?

1. do you consider all those NRIs as whiners as well?

2. the local populace elected them with hope to work for BD not for against interest of BD Since now awami is showing its true colors so i am sure the populace have the right to know

3. No the general populace is not 'retarded' rather awami people are retarded thats why they are working against BD interests.

This is everywhere and its always 50-50 affair. Nobody is saying you are planting anyone there. All i am saying you Indians should change your mentality and look at the world with clear glasses.

Airtel is going to get benefit as well so its no ehsan you are doing for Bangladeshis.

hope you get the point

who said it is ehsaan??,this is 50-50 benifit,nthing more than this.

We are not interested in any government... as we are not going to get benefit of a single dime if bnp or awami league remain in power... but what we are interested in is the development of bd... n we will not allow anything to happen which is not beneficial to bd... I think you got my answer...

what a load of contradictions..
So basically complaining on PDF is the most you care to do. SO much for being patriotic :tup:

1. do you consider all those NRIs as whiners as well?

2. the local populace elected them with hope to work for BD not for against interest of BD Since now awami is showing its true colors so i am sure the populace have the right to know

3. No the general populace is not 'retarded' rather awami people are retarded thats why they are working against BD interests.

1) Some NRIs are indeed. We're on the same page.
2) So lets wait for the next election. Let the truth be heard from the masses rather than arm-chair patriots sitting abroad
3) Sure, if you say so.

:no: so want them to take law in their hands like those goons from RSS in India?

being patriotic doesn't mean being unlawful. And I do not condone RSS to begin with (but let's not get offtopic)

I'm looking for constructive steps from BD members instead of pointless rants

what a load of contradictions..
So basically complaining on PDF is the most you care to do. SO much for being patriotic :tup:

If you want me to do it in bharat rakshak I can do it either... when I will have free time... not a big deal ...It is not a big deal where I am posting but the issue is whether it is relevant or not.. by the way what you are doing here in pdf...despite of being an indian...

Where is Bharat ka dost Iajdani now? He has always defend this transit and called me name when I, MBI, Idune, M_saint and other raised voice against this project. I want him to come and clarify his stance now and convince us how Bangladesh is benefiting from Bharati transit. I want an answer from any so called Bengali nationalists.

If you want me to do it in bharat rakshak I can do it either... when I will have free time... not a big deal ...It is not a big deal where I am posting but the issue is whether it is relevant or not.. by the way what you are doing here in pdf...despite of being an indian...

a) It shows how patriotic you are, when all you care to do is rant on a forum without any constructive ideas/steps.

b) This being a pakistani forum has no relevance to my decision on joining. I find the content/environment interesting so I joined, it could've been martian for all i care.

of course that means I have to deal with some weeds in the process.

Back
Top Bottom