What's new

India won't pay any fees for transshipment thru’ roads

Airtel is going to get benefit as well so its no ehsan you are doing for Bangladeshis.

Its not sure shot that they will make money, they can loose too, as was the case with previous owner. Today all the poor countries are begging for buisness and investment.

BD should be thankful and not hurtful.

Clearly skeaking, I do not like Bangladesh for AL and its idology. And I know no body cares me whether I like or not.

India gave you billion dollar soft loan, which other country did that?

Its a quid pro qou!

You are minting BD for this "soft poison" dont tell me you did it out of love .

loan is a loan be it soft or not. the BD is going to pay you back. Its like ADB or other orgs are giving India loan. nothing out of this world.

BTW why dont you pick your tricolor

You are minting BD for this "soft poison" dont tell me you did it out of love .

loan is a loan be it soft or not. the BD is going to pay you back. Its like ADB or other orgs are giving India loan. nothing out of this world.

u suffer frm indian paranoia frm top to bottom of post.:lol::lol::lol:

Its not sure shot that they will make money, they can loose too, as was the case with previous owner. Today all the poor countries are begging for buisness and investment.

BD should be thankful and not hurtful

:lol: you mad me laugh loudly because we have seen India begging Bangladesh to invest in Indian North East.

surely all the poor countries are begging for investment :lol:

:lol: you mad me laugh loudly because we have seen India begging Bangladesh to invest in Indian North East.

thats not begging,begging u know wat is:lol::lol::lol:,india provided them loan.now this is diplomacy that how to get work frm others.
so i think u r geting my point.;)

Well thats called bilateral benefits. But most BD members see only one side of the coin... what can I say. :undecided:

And Bangladeshis would be swimming in the river?

No roads for them?

Eta ki bolshen...
Its a news 4 me!

Just give me a figure with 1 billion how many kilometers of road can be built a honest figure.... do not forget this 1 billion also include separate terminal to handle indian goods in mongla and chittagong port... n a connecting railway from mongla up to that road of benapol to agartola... just tell me how many bangladeshis use agartola to benapol road...??? n the money will be mainly used for carpeting and widen the road so that it can heavy trucks and Lory of india... thats it... n in return bd will get nothing but a yearly maintenance and repair fee of the roads... n bd will have to repay the loan with interest for making route links for india...

India gave you billion dollar soft loan, which other country did that?

Its a quid pro qou!

Let me see if I can put it nicely. You can take this loan and shove it. As the transit, this so called loan also not for our interest. As a matter of fact, we do not need loan from country that has more poor then entire population of Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan combined. We have talk about it many times and clearly pointed out that this loan is just eye wash to deceive people by Awami ghaddars and it's collaborator. :tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom