What's new

India won't pay any fees for transshipment thru’ roads

unfortunately or fortunately(depends on your perception)
the way the governments acting they'll end up losing the next round. The end result? Because of indians own foolishness(add bitchiness) they lose their transit and we hav some roads rebuilt for free which no one uses. Anyways theres one thing I've just noticed is the relationship between Al-zakir and Iajdani,, the way they blame each other like a married couple is just too funny at times.
forgive me though.....

I personally can not blame Bharati because they are protecting their interest. It’s very selfish for them but why pay if they can get it for free. My problem lay with Awami ghaddars munafiq dalal league for anti Bangladeshi and Islamic interest. No one with basic Islamic knowledge, correct mindset and love for the nation should support Awami league at this time. :angry:

My problem with people like Iajdani is that they are so called self proclaimed patriot yet stay kamosh when comes to protecting BD interest. This is not about BNP or Al but there should be no difference when comes protect our interest.

I hope you agree with me here is that our land is not for free that we should allow malaun to bank on our land use. :sniper:

India is tying corridor access to the import access of power to Bangladesh. I think Dhaka should have negotiated a market based approach for both corridor issues.

Well there might be something on the other side of the coin, if India is gaining free access, i am sure Bangladesh would be getting something in return in other field....a big loan or such.....there is nothing free in politics.

isn't there anyway to sign a petition against the ongoing deal? I'll support the deal only if its economically feasible, if its not hell with it....we are not a corridor, well why don't you Indians give us free corridor to Pakistan and other saarc countries than.

well why don't you Indians give us free corridor to Pakistan and other saarc countries than.

because it is not being requested by BD govt. Most of your exports go to the west where profit margins are higher.
Why am I discussing business logic with you..:coffee:

isn't there anyway to sign a petition against the ongoing deal? I'll support the deal only if its economically feasible, if its not hell with it....we are not a corridor, well why don't you Indians give us free corridor to Pakistan and other saarc countries than.

Has India denied any reciprocal agreement as such?

Pardon my knowledge, but what exactly you wanna export to Pakistan?
As far as I understand the major export of BD is textile and food products, which goes to West. Is there a huge market of BD products in Pakistan?

Firstly what r u going to sell in pakistan:argh:
Secondly SAARC is not a success, so forget trading dreams in S ASIA
Third you guys are majorly businees with west where they make clothes in ur factory as well Indians have their clothes factory in bangladesh as well.

Bangelis come to India to work, while gaining access to pakistan, are you guys plannning to got o work there as well. that will be funny cuz pakis themselves come to India to earn money.

Khaleda Zia calls for resisting move to give corridor to India

Leaders of JAGPA, NPP, NDP, Muslim League, NAP, NAP (Bhasani) and Labour Party were in the discussions.

Friday December 03 2010 00:36:45 AM BDT

BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia Thursday called upon all patriotic forces to resist the 'government move to make the country vulnerable' by providing corridor to India and allowing construction of Tipaimukh Dam on the common river.(UNB)

She was talking to leaders of like minded parties who met with her at her Gulshan office at about 8pm. They exchanged views on the socio-economic situation, anti-national moves of the government and its failures to meet the aspirations of the people and repression on political opponents.

Leaders of JAGPA, NPP, NDP, Muslim League, NAP, NAP (Bhasani) and Labour Party were in the discussions.

The meeting over JAGPA president Shafiul Alam Prodhan told UNB that they extended all out support to the ongoing anti-government movement led by Khaleda Zia.

Regarding expansion of the BNP-led four-party alliance, Prodhan said the BNP chairperson indicated that the expansion of the alliance will be reflected on the way of current movement. Begum Zia would expand the alliance at an appropriate time

http://bangladesh-web.com/view.php?hidRecord=342399

^^good work. that's exactly what I was hoping for. This will give the current govt. a chance to explain its actions and allow the masses to decide. Thanks for sharing AZ :tup:

BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia Thursday called upon all patriotic forces to resist the 'government move to make the country vulnerable' by providing corridor to India and allowing construction of Tipaimukh Dam on the common river.(UNB)

She was talking to leaders of like minded parties who met with her at her Gulshan office at about 8pm. They exchanged views on the socio-economic situation, anti-national moves of the government and its failures to meet the aspirations of the people and repression on political opponents.

The meeting over JAGPA president Shafiul Alam Prodhan told UNB that they extended all out support to the ongoing anti-government movement led by Khaleda Zia.

Regarding expansion of the BNP-led four-party alliance, Prodhan said the BNP chairperson indicated that the expansion of the alliance will be reflected on the way of current movement. Begum Zia would expand the alliance at an appropriate time

its called Tit for Tat.

Its a political move by opposite party to score points!

What is your goal here ¿¿¿¿

^^^
Our land is not for you to use for free. Pay up or get lost. Simple.

Good that opposition parties doing their job.
People who blindly oppose India will be disappointed when BNP comes to power.
Then BNP will be accused of selling bangladesh.

And the cycle will continue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom