What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking like that, this match is also past now. Are you still hurt about it? or about kholi, maybe thank him for the brilliant performance. :P

Ofcourse , Not for today's performance but obviously for tournament's performance.

1897833_790475100980782_805999406_n.jpg
MOuahahahaha yaar bass ker ab jaan lo gei becharon ki :D

I've visited the Namak Mandi twice now - No one cooks better mutton anywhere in Pakistan than the people at Namak Mandi ! :smitten:
only namak mandi..bro trust me you havent tasted the best of peshawar yet.....next time you are here lemme know then...:)
and btw um visiting pdf after almost 2 years... so dont really know whoz what and whozz whome...so you were telling me not to talk to that EVAN guy

Na yaad dila beta, jitna yaad dilaay ga, utna he sharminda ho ga khud. And for the sake of small adjustment....Afridi will definitely be on fire, but Kohli will be in the line of fire once they will reach their home after packing their bags....:D:rofl:
Well yeah thats for sure it was test for him and he had probably failed in it.now those out there who blamed MSD will pleade him to come back,but c'mon jus like afridi kohli is unpredictable as well for the next match.time vl tell who would clim the ladder and who would come back to square one :D

Ofcourse , Not for today's performance but obviously for tournament's performance.

Well as long as he stays the way he has been with Pakistan then Godspeed to his captain-ship

only namak mandi..bro trust me you havent tasted the best of peshawar yet.....next time you are here lemme know then...:)
and btw um visiting pdf after almost 2 years... so dont really know whoz what and whozz whome...so you were telling me not to talk to that EVAN guy

Oh nahin yaaar I was just kidding @EyanKhan is my little Bro ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom