What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Pakistanis should make your own movies to quote :)
1925203_790468447648114_264994685_n.jpg

You Pakistanis should make your own movies to quote :)

Man why are you getting so upset ? It's just a game I know some members here got over excited and said things they shouldnt really have. We should enjoy it to the extent where it does not hurt others feeling. :cheesy::cheesy:

All pakistanis so happy damn :P

Some Pakistanis take their India obsession to a whole new level. Its like they would have no identity and sense of existence without us. See example below :lol:

Zaid Hamid
Pakistan Defeating and humiliating India in Dhaka !! The revenge for 1971 has just begun ! East Pakistan has NOT been forgotten !

PK gave me a lot of tense today, I did not even watch the last over for being upset and was walking in the street alone. But now happy that I had not have to see the face of Khiliiii with load of arrogance!

Thanks PK team for releasing my tension.

If the past comforts you for today's pain, so be it. :cheesy:

It's you who were talking about his past ?? Read your own post which I quoted. But let it go reasonablity is not Pakistani forte.

Well thats a rather sad obsession, dont you think? I have more of a life. To me Cricket is about winning World Cups, like the one in 2011, and the upcoming one in 2015 :)

I can tell you have a LOT of life spending every minute here fetching me information I wouldn't care for to prove a person great, the same person who got dismissed as 5,0,6,7 runs in 4 matches that I watched and is now your captain.

If you go back to the first page until somewhere when all hell broke lose, Indians like you were also saying ... "like wining this match".

Buddy, I am sure you are happy with Kohli's performance and so am I :yahoo:

last time I was following cricket he had some cancer treatment going on in US
Ooo yar he was back in a team again. Can't you remember his blazing 50 in T20 against Pakistan in 2013 in Ahmadabad ???

waise aab 1.3 billion log jo depression ka shikar hain unka kya hoga :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom