What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOuahahahaha yaar bass ker ab jaan lo gei becharon ki :D
. :cray::cray::cray::cray:
1779129_790507780977514_188022877_n.jpg

By looking afridi today i thought we indians threw our experiance players unessory gautAm and sehwag and some more cricket left in them kohli also not used zaheer khan today :(:(:(:(if he was there result might been different @janja weed @jarves @Roybot @ranjeet

[/quote]: 5340387, member: 154163"]Well yeah thats for sure it was test for him and he had probably failed in it.now those out there who blamed MSD will pleade him to come back,but c'mon jus like afridi kohli is unpredictable as well for the next match.time vl tell who would clim the ladder and who would come back to square one :D[/quote]

Yeah time will tell. Can't wait for such moment in near future as well....!!!:pop::pop:

You can only wish for that, good for you that you did. :cheesy:

Its been good for at-least the 4 matches I had time and interest to watch for :D
Anyways, I am sleepy now. Keep telling yourself "kholi is great, he lead us to victory against Pakistan many times". The match that is always the most entertaining and is the genuine cricket.

Well thats a rather sad obsession, dont you think? I have more of a life. To me Cricket is about winning World Cups, like the one in 2011, and the upcoming one in 2015 :)

indian team is a marked team , specially now that BCCI is doing stunts within ICC , its now clear that your world cup victory was a carefully manufactured win at home on flat dead pitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom