What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw Afridi still around? I thought he retired :P

By looking afridi today i thought we indians threw our experiance players unessory gautAm and sehwag and some more cricket left in them kohli also not used zaheer khan today :(:(:(:(if he was there result might been different
We are looking for future players ... no doubt these experienced guys could have come handy .... I wish we has Rasool instead of Ashwin. We managed to bring the game to the last over this in itself is a great achievement.

Its been good for at-least the 4 matches I had time and interest to watch for :D
Anyways, I am sleepy now. Keep telling yourself "kholi is great, he lead us to victory against Pakistan many times". The match that is always the most entertaining and is the genuine cricket.

Now go and check his average against your team to draw solace that he won't haunt you in any future match. :cheesy:

Aise baat kar raha hai jaise khud to hrithik roshan dikhta hai.

Dont worry you Pakistanis have experience in history of getting f-cked by anyone and everyone. First you were f-cked into Islam by Arabs and Central Asian, and now it looks like the process of getting f-cked back to Hindus has started by Indians.
ni ji ma ALLAH k shukar say ghas phus khanay walon say ziyada haseen hu ... rofl i know ur azz is on :flame::flame: ....
let me quote my arbi friend .."" AFRICAN ARE BLACK BUT NOT UGLY .. Indians are ugly "":lol::lol:

Koi ziyadaa close nahin hain because most of them left Pakistan for studies either after the A'Levels or during College/University ! :)
Thats sad yaar mere bhi kuch dost chale gaye after studies diff diff unis me.. koi abroad.. lekin kuch hain jo mere sath atke hui haain lol

Kya yaar...Afridi ne phir se KLPD kar diya!:(

Ab uska atleast 5 saal aur khelna pakka ho gaya.:D

The Indian selectors are the biggest fools on earth.

Yuvraj singh is alone equal to 5 batsmen in the Indian team. How can the foolish selectors keep him out of the team.:cray::cray:

Congrats Pakistan and Pakistanis for winning this match

It should have been easy win when we were in good position ar 200 but made it hard as always... Afridi deserves the credit for the final and most useful push

Pakistan Zindabaad!!!

1505583_868209386529366_1986829180_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom