What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol pakistani talking about looks :rofl::rofl:. BTW , In arab countries , pakistanis are also called Indians(hindi)
Just look at this prime example of Indian ''Aryan'' beauty, he was at the match today and was so excited as if he was shitting gold bricks but Shahid Khan Afridi shut his mouth up.....
Seriously someone get this guy a dental plan....:lol:
pdfreply.jpg

Just look at this prime example of Indian ''Aryan'' beauty, he was at the match today and was so excited as if he was shitting gold bricks but Shahid Khan Afridi shut his mouth up.....
Seriously someone get this guy a dental plan....:lol:
View attachment 19434

:rofl: :rofl: true... this prick was jumping alot... lol ... would have loved to see him now..:rofl:

Yeah because his avg. (5,0,6,7) helped a lot in winning you matches against us. :sleep:

I said you to check his average against your team . Is that really so difficult to comprehend by Pakistani standards ??! :rofl:

Oye Badhaiya ji Badhaiya.......

maine apse kaha tha na....jo bhi team India sey harti hai woh asal me IPL me khelna chahti hai.....

Lekin jab Pak ke players ko IPL khelne hi nhi diya ja rha so they gave there 100% to win :D

so-long-gay-boys.gif

typical indian lookzz alike shakher dhawan .. lmto ....
bitter truth .. face it ..:lol::lol: .. PAKISTANI CAN TALK ABOUT LOOKS .. the funny thing is indian talking about looks and beauty rofl.:flame::flame:

Shikhar Dhawan still looks better than 99% pakeez :lol: . A mere image of a pakistani makes me puke all over my desk .
What if you look ugly , don't kill yourself over it .

We are looking for future players ... no doubt these experienced guys could have come handy .... I wish we has Rasool instead of Ashwin. We managed to bring the game to the last over this in itself is a great achievement.
But experiance matters yaar there was no one senior in the dressing room like sachin any more we do need yuvraj dhoni sehwag two play their part as team need their experiance too :(

I said you to check his average against your team . Is that really so difficult to comprehend by Pakistani standards ??! :rofl:

:sleep:tha..n..k.......yo...u....:sleep: Kh..ol..i...for...ur...:sleep:...bril..lliaannnt...:sleep:.....aver..age..lett..ing...us...:sleep:....win...teh...mat:sleep:ch

But experiance matters yaar there was no one senior in the dressing room like sachin any more we do need yuvraj dhoni sehwag two play their part as team need their experiance too :(
Nah it's arite man .. we in a building stage ... its going to take some time. Moreover we need to change our coach. He is not able to prop up players like Gary did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom