What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...

Junaid-Khan_with-His-Rocket-bowling-against-india-cricket-funny-pictures2.jpg

Yer very boring bud, not worth any more replies.

Only remember one thing, "1 Billion hearts, 1 wish".

Kholi : Not today...

Over and out

Did I started quoting you or was it you ?? :cheesy:

I can fathom your uneasiness with Kohli. :cheesy:

ugly and an indian .. is actually two different words with same meaning .. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
and indeed typical indian look alike shaiker dhawan :lol::lol: .. most handsome man in india rofl:rofl::rofl:

every Indian player is from ''Aryan'' lol stock upper caste but they still look like this. Imagine rest of 90% indians. And Dhawan is punjabi khatri anyway, the best looking Indian have ancestry in Pakistan hahahahaha

at least he was there to cheer his team, btw i didnt see that budhaa chacha........
dnt worry ... harrr Bangladeshi PAK team ko support kar raha tha .. ni mantay to highlights ma ghor say daikh laina ..:enjoy::enjoy:

every Indian player is from ''Aryan'' lol stock upper caste but they still look like this. Imagine rest of 90% indians. And Dhawan is punjabi khatri anyway, the best looking Indian have ancestry in Pakistan hahahahaha
lolz thats y i said typical indian look alike shaikher dhawan or more ugly :lol::lol:

ugly and an indian .. is actually two different words with same meaning .. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
and indeed typical indian look alike shaiker dhawan :lol::lol: .. most handsome man in india rofl:rofl::rofl:
awful , repulsive and pakistani are synonymous to each other...

a typical pakistani looks like a baboon's arse:lol::lol:

So you came in to bitch abt shit n show us how much your *** hurts? :lol:
Nope.. There is nothing wrong with my butt :lol:.

Cricket is as fake as wrestling. I was merely trying to ascertain who won by the "tough talk."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom