What's new

India urges France to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by EU to Pakistan

Since, cant face so stop selling weapons that we can put a fight at-least.
Desparate crying.gif

Why are you caustic? Did I say anything against Pakistan?

As far as pulling missiles out of MKI goes, it must a magical missile that impacted an aircraft, exploded and destroyed it but remained intact almost.

That Chai wala is my Prime minister. He has flaws but he has turned around the country in a lot many ways that you might not understand. He is likely to be around for quite some time. Save your hatred against him and don’t spill it so fast.

I haven’t seen one contributing comment from you on this forum ever. Whenever, you click on keyboard you always spew useless rant. Go on. Keep up the s**t work.
The amraam fragment showcased on indian media is the result of a detonation....

That Chai wala is my Prime minister. He has flaws but he has turned around the country in a lot many ways that you might not understand. He is likely to be around for quite some time. Save your hatred against him and don’t spill it so fast.

You are becoming over-sensitive. Pakistanis have a very low opinion of even Gandhi and Nehru. You can then well imagine, where this 56-incher stands. :p:
The amraam fragment showcased on indian media is the result of a detonation....

That AIM-120 AMRAAM was in fact the evidence of the day-light thrashing. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a trivial move. It is not likely to succeed even if France is fully on board. Indian economy is simply too small to back the level of clout that is required to influence EU policy decisions.

India will be better served by trying to pursue GSP+ status in EU. Pakistan and Sri Lanka are privy to this status, while India is not. :undecided:

Why are you caustic? Did I say anything against Pakistan?

As far as pulling missiles out of MKI goes, it must a magical missile that impacted an aircraft, exploded and destroyed it but remained intact almost.

I haven’t seen one contributing comment from you on this forum ever. Whenever, you click on keyboard you always spew useless rant. Go on. Keep up the s**t work.

All Indians are caustic.

And you PM is pakistans best asset. I am so so glad you support him because we Pakistani want him in office until he dies. No one can f up India they way modi can. Chai wala foe ever.

Regarding the magical su30mki missile.funny isn't it...yiu shot down an f16 and provide no proof. We even have all of Abhinandans missile intact yet India still sticks to its story even after you fav lady Christine Unfair told you to your faces that you are lying. Independent count proved no f16s were lost but India didn't allow an independent court did it.

Please come for tea. And have a shower we don't want any Indian sh*t neat us

It seems some bad happened to you by Indians in your country of residence. We are not that bad after all. Deep breathing might help you. 😜
My country of residence....Indian here don't even speak with their head up let alone raise their voice. Most Indians in the west are hard working and making the most of life.

Indian in India are just into hating minorities, raping any woman and child. Lynching and talking shit all day thinking they are super power when actually they only drink cow urine and smear their faces with cow dung. Ate you one of them? I bet you are the chef cow dung taster arnt you.

All Indians are caustic.

And you PM is pakistans best asset. I am so so glad you support him because we Pakistani want him in office until he dies. No one can f up India they way modi can. Chai wala foe ever.

Regarding the magical su30mki missile.funny isn't it...yiu shot down an f16 and provide no proof. We even have all of Abhinandans missile intact yet India still sticks to its story even after you fav lady Christine Unfair told you to your faces that you are lying. Independent count proved no f16s were lost but India didn't allow an independent court did it.

Please come for tea. And have a shower we don't want any Indian sh*t neat us
We have All 4 mijjiles of abhinanadan mig with seekers , and are in partly damaged conditions, but the AMMRAAM that SU-30mki has dodged is available in fragments ..,ha na mazy ki baat ? :lol:

Modi preparing Indians for his next excuse..
Agar Jurope (read Europe) Pakistan ko Hathyar nai bechta, tu aaj Bharat Maashakti Desh hota.

😀😀You are a nutcase. What are you doing on a forum? Putup yourself on a display with these comments and you would make quite a lot of money. Uniqueness of yours must be quite rare.
Excuse me..

I am the finest nutcase. Loooool and yorubworst nightmare looool

India urges France to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by EU to Pakistan

Don't you have anything better for sharing? some fancy stories like .... Tejas Jets sales has goes up by 200% and it has been sold to 58 countries
or Work of 5.5Gen Tejas started ....or
Indian pilots have invented new Crash maneuvering......

It seems some bad happened to you by Indians in your country of residence. We are not that bad after all. Deep breathing might help you. 😜

One thing, that I can tell you, @Wood and @DrJekyll, is that, if you are Hindus, which I, of course don't know, and don't have the means to know, is that you are extraordinary and are an extreme minority, in that ascribed group of people. Kindly don't associate yourselves to this Modi & Co.

Your posts indicate that you are seething with rage. Possibility of frothing from mouth too. By saying “loooooool” you may try and portray a cool image. But you previous posts don’t look like looooool but opposite of it.
Deep breathing helps. Try it.

Frothing is fine in comparison to your condition

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom