What's new

India urges France to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by EU to Pakistan

India should rather work on getting the GSP+ status stripped first. I think if Italy is managed, then it's easy.

If France herself doesn't stop selling weapons to India we will activate counter measures soon by setting up overseas bases thru out the ME and transport stragetic teams creating a deadlock of sort we could alter entirely things upside down while france can't give shxt to India except Rafale but bringing arms to our backyard we will bring it elsewhere that could effect them we will not sit idle by enforcing us to eventually act because that will eventually be our excuses..

We have a hidden card on them that will see zero weapons flow from France or Israel or anywhere else to India.. Nobody will just sit idle by and let there backyard reinforced while not acting by doing vice versa.... We are watching closely.. one of the reasons weapon sells don't come to India from these areas except from Russia

@Reichsmarschall

I fail to see what is funny about what I said? You do realize that arming an extremist faction at your border is an indirect war against you? Hence counter-measures are not only required but an absolute necessity.. The Americans or even Israel doesn't openly sell arms to them for a good reason because they don't wanna trigger a Pakistan counter-measure but either way we are watching very closely we don't trust anything except our own intelligence agency

:pdf:

Can India explain why it is building a massive arsenal... definitely not to breed large scale chicken hatchery to flood the world with chicken eggs?
World of geopolitics is a strange one. Pakistan was given AMRAAMs by US to fight against terrorism. Which class of terrorists would needed to be fought using a BVR.
People listen to and say complete lies in this dirty world.
There are enough examples of that from within last 2-3 decades. Invasion of Iraq was one such event based on blatant lies.
Those who want to sell their stuff to India would sing the tune sold to them by India. No one’s asking for logic or truth.

Last edited:
World of geopolitics is a strange one. Pakistan was given AMRAAMs by US to fight against terrorism. Which class of terrorists would needed to be fought using a BVR.
There are enough examples of that from within last 2-3 decades. Invasion of Iraq was one such event based on blatant lies.
Those who want to sell their stuff to India would sing the tune sold to them by India. No one’s is asking for logic or truth.
Weapons are weapons. They have only one purpose.

If Indians want to play the saintly figure; then they need to explain why they have such a massive arms build up but shed crocodile tears when their neighbours get anything small.

Next Topic by @Akatosh

India urges The World to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by China to Pakistan
#
Bird.jpg

Weapons are weapons. They have only one purpose.
Agreed.
If Indians want to play the saintly figure; then they need to explain why they have such a massive arms build up but shed crocodile tears when their neighbours get anything small.
Who would ask? Pakistan? They can keep asking.
Crocodile tears or other ones don’t matter. It is not a straight game. No one’s playing it fair. No one needs to play it fair. Whatever it takes to gain an edge over an adversary is the name of the game.

Last edited:
Those who want to sell their stuff to India would sing the tune sold to them by India. No one’s is asking for logic or truth.

Of course, that is the fundamental rule of the geopolitical game. People unnecessarily become emotional, on these accounts.

Of course, that is the fundamental rule of the geopolitical game. People unnecessarily become emotional, on these accounts.
Yup.
I don’t expect Pakistan too to play it fair. Do whatever it takes to gain an edge over India.Like it obtained AMRAAMs for war against terrorists. Well played.

Yup.
I don’t expect Pakistan too to play it fair. Do whatever it takes to gain an edge over India.Like it obtained AMRAAMs for war against terrorists. Well played.

Agree. Geopolitics and international relations are not based upon principles of fair play and justice. They are fundamentally rooted in the the self-interest, whether real or perceived, of the states and/or the individuals, ruling the states.

More reasons to become self reliant because India soon would ask everyone to even stop the export of food to Pakistan. We are up against a genocidal maniac who wields an international clout.
Remember when India isolated us?

I am still suffering from that

The biggest European supplier of weapons to Pakistan is Italy, which accounts for almost 6% of imports made by it. Other European nations actively supplying weapons include Sweden.

Sweden isn't part of Europe, the latter belongs to the region of Scandinavia. In geographical terms, Scandinavian countries considered separate from Europe.

None of the Scandinavian countries are in the European Union either. ××× this was an incorrect statement on my part, apologies.

Clearly the journalist who wrote this article is lacking in basic geo-political knowledge.

Last edited:
Yup.
And drilled a hole in your god the su30mki.

The image of Indians holding AMRAAM parts at a press conference with faces that spoke a 1000 words was a sight to see

Best thing was the chai wala "if only we had Rafaels". Do come again for tea

Sweden isn't part of Europe, the latter belongs to the region of Scandinavia. In geographical terms, Scandinavian countries considered separate from Europe. None of the Scandinavian countries are in the European Union either. Clearly the journalist who wrote this article is lacking in basic geo-political knowledge.
New revelation on :pdf: that Sweden isn't part of EU.
Muh basic geopolitical knowledge. :nono:

Sweden isn't part of Europe, the latter belongs to the region of Scandinavia. In geographical terms, Scandinavian countries considered separate from Europe. None of the Scandinavian countries are in the European Union either. Clearly the journalist who wrote this article is lacking in basic geo-political knowledge.
Sweden is in the EU...

And drilled a hole in your god the su30mki.

The image of Indians holding AMRAAM parts at a press conference with faces that spoke a 1000 words was a sight to see
Why are you caustic? Did I say anything against Pakistan?

As far as pulling missiles out of MKI goes, it must a magical missile that impacted an aircraft, exploded and destroyed it but remained intact almost.

That Chai wala is my Prime minister. He has flaws but he has turned around the country in a lot many ways that you might not understand. He is likely to be around for quite some time. Save your hatred against him and don’t spill it so fast.

I haven’t seen one contributing comment from you on this forum ever. Whenever, you click on keyboard you always spew useless rant. Go on. Keep up the s**t work.

Back
Top Bottom