What's new

India urges France to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by EU to Pakistan

Remember when India isolated us?

I am still suffering from that
If you have worked with Indians, you will know that these guys are very consistent to whatever they are doing and this is one of the reason why they are successful at world stage. So now they are after Pakistan and their consistency would create a lot of problems for us if we didn't up our game. I get your point that India couldn't isolate Pakistan or they don't have such backing now to isolate Pakistan, but like i said earlier, they are not backing off and we need to prepare for the worst.

If you have worked with Indians, you will know that these guys are very consistent to whatever they are doing and this is one of the reason why they are successful at world stage. So now they are after Pakistan and their consistency would create a lot of problems for us if we didn't up our game. I get your point that India couldn't isolate Pakistan or they don't have such backing now to isolate Pakistan, but like i said earlier, they are not backing off and we need to prepare for the worst.
Loooool they are very consistent at failing.
They are very consistent at getting their butt kicked
I was the only Pakistani kid at my school back in the day and maybe 30 Indian Hindus. Almost all of them got bullied. No one bothered me after a few fights in the 1st week at school.

So I agree they are consistent but not the way you think

One thing, that I can tell you, @Wood and @DrJekyll, is that, if you are Hindus, which I, of course don't know, and don't have the means to know, is that you are extraordinary and are an extreme minority, in that ascribed group of people. Kindly don't associate yourselves to this Modi & Co.
To be fair, you will not find moderate or left leaning Hindus in defence forums. Most moderate people who join such forums do not have the maturity to resist online discussions from hijacking their personal bias / opinions. People get too involved with what they read online and feel compelled to rebuke and contest every single opinion that they do not agree with. Slowly (and surely), they will turn to the right.

France and Germany own the EU, we better build a network of Pro-Pakistan allies in Europe pronto, brexit really hurting us here.

India urges France to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by EU to Pakistan

By Manu Pubby, ET Bureau Last Updated: Jan 09, 2022, 11:29 PM IST

India has urged France to advocate for a ban on weapon sales by the European Union to Pakistan, citing its support for terrorism, the distinct possibility of transfer of sensitive technologies to China and its poor human rights record. France has taken over the presidency of the Council of the European Union this month and will hold it till June.

In the past, France had assured India that it wouldn't transfer sensitive weapon systems to Pakistan and stood by New Delhi amid border confrontation with China.

Sources told ET that the request was made during defence minister-level talks last month, when Rajnath Singh met his French counterpart Florence Parly in New Delhi. A non-paper was also handed over to the visiting French delegation that brought out deep concerns on the working of state and non-state actors in Pakistan.
appinstlBnr

It is learnt that the Indian side shared information about terrorism-related activities being supported by Pakistan, especially in Jammu and Kashmir, and the possibility of arms sold by European states finding their way to militant cadres targeting Jammu and Kashmir. There have been several instances of foreign weapons being recovered from militants being pushed from across the Line of Control.

A big concern on the possibility of Pakistan transferring European weapons technology to China was shared, given close ties between the two nations.

China is by far the largest supplier of defence systems to Pakistan, including fighter jets, frigates and submarines. This is followed by Russia, but no cutting-edge weapon systems have been supplied by Moscow in recent years. The biggest European supplier of weapons to Pakistan is Italy, which accounts for almost 6% of imports made by it. Other European nations actively supplying weapons include Sweden.

LINK-,

Oh the humiliation of perpetual whining :omghaha:

Only 6℅ of our imports from italy and the 56 inch pichwara is crying. This is not realpolitik, this is embarrassing their own country.

It’s all in this game I guess. Why doesn’t Pakistan try this on India?
They did and it went exactly the way anyone would have thought
1641830930034.png

Unlike the cold war, Pakistan today lacks any leverage in the West

Pakistan warning on Patriot sale

Last edited:
World of geopolitics is a strange one. Pakistan was given AMRAAMs by US to fight against terrorism. Which class of terrorists would needed to be fought using a BVR.
People listen to and say complete lies in this dirty world.
There are enough examples of that from within last 2-3 decades. Invasion of Iraq was one such event based on blatant lies.
Those who want to sell their stuff to India would sing the tune sold to them by India. No one’s asking for logic or truth.
Which class? Indians

We should try as much to manufacture internally as we can. Because India is lobbying against Pakistan in entire world.

It is technically the opposite we are blocking them effectively because they don't have any cards under their sleeves but we do..

France to India... You make noise against Pakistan and we will try to put pressure from behind the scene, and you will look STRONK!!

India to France... YES SAAARRRR

Typical old style tactic. No one is getting impressed though.

Back
Top Bottom