What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

oh the days of getting sidelined are long gone. Alas, we have to follow procedure since wb brokered this treaty in the first place. As long as we get our 80% share of the water, that's all that we care about. If that is touched, then you'll find out the hard way what our capabilities REALLY are. So the real question is that what will YOU do if we take our gloves off... your assets like noora sharif and zardari no longer run the show in Pakistan.
We are not even using our 20%till now...
So be happy...
And I really want to see the real capabilities of Pakistan...
And who knows the next PM of Pakistan

Within 20 years? Bro, the way things are going in iok, I wouldn't be surprised if its 5 years.

Pakistan of today can stand up to India militarily, but in 20 years Pakistan will be able to stand up economically as well and wont be pressured by any other country

We are not even using our 20%till now...
So be happy...
And I really want to see the real capabilities of Pakistan...
And who knows the next PM of Pakistan
Whether you use it or not, we don't care. That 20% is yours to use or drain into the ocean for all we care. And don't worry about our capabilities, unlike you idiots, we keep our capabilities well hidden so you'll find out the hard way. And whoever is gonna be the pm this time, it'll be someone very anti indian, that's for sure.

Pakistan of today can stand up to India militarily, but in 20 years Pakistan will be able to stand up economically as well and wont be pressured by any other country
Well india's economy is in deep trouble while ours is rising fast. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure where things will stand 20 years from now.

Last edited:
Whether you use it or not, we don't care. That 20% is yours to use or drain into the ocean for all we care. And don't worry about our capabilities, unlike you idiots, we keep our capabilities well hidden so you'll find out the hard way. And whoever is gonna be the pm this time, it'll be someone very anti indian, that's for sure.

/QUOTE]
Then let's wait for your election...
I don't know much about Pakistan politics but I don't think Nawaz Sharif's party will be easily defeted in Punjab... And Balochistan is a Mistry as we saw in recent election

That's irrelevant as far as you are concerned. All that you need to know is that regardless of which party wins the elections, the pm will not be anyone even remotely friendly to india. all the politicians who were friendly to India have been turned into a dreaded example to be feared, no one wants to suffer that fate.

Back to topic. your dams are not really the issue. The issue is their capacity. As long as it doesn't touch our 80% share, that's all that we are concerned with. As long as that remains unaffected, have fun generating power as that 80% flows to us through your turbines. After all, we will eventually be taking over those dams anyway. ;)

Last edited:
It is not "terrorism" if it is within the confines of the Treaty. Pakistan was given a payment by India for the water it loses as a lower riparian when it signed the Indus Waters Treaty. Whether it used it to build irrigation facilities for its citizen or whether that amount was pocketed by Pakistani officials is between Pakistan and its people.

It is not "terrorism" if it is within the confines of the Treaty. Pakistan was given a payment by India for the water it loses as a lower riparian when it signed the Indus Waters Treaty. Whether it used it to build irrigation facilities for its citizen or whether that amount was pocketed by Pakistani officials is between Pakistan and its people.
As I said, as long as we continue to get our 80%, that's all that we care about.

Within 20 years? Bro, the way things are going in iok, I wouldn't be surprised if its 5 years.

Worse comes to worse, we'll destroy what you spent millions of dollars building. Simple as that, We won't even have cross border to do that...what can you do to stop us? NOTHING except release another b rated bollywood movie called "sir jee kal shetirike - the sequel"! :laugh:

Spoken like a true idiot. Lol...it won't even explain what will happen downstream when you explode a dam. As usual i will yours truly to your idiotic self.

We need Pakistan to support our red flag river project [emoji38]

Can you translate please?

Spoken like a true idiot. Lol...it won't even explain what will happen downstream when you explode a dam. As usual i will yours truly to your idiotic self.
exploding can many things. But as moronic as you are, you won't be able to understand that given your low iq. I've explained it before, feel free to look through cuz I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Can you translate please?

Basically we will divert Brahmaputra water all the way to Xinjiang to recover our desert land which will cost more than 1000 of billions but we will save 10 to 20% of our land, reduce the damage cause by sand storm and increase our agriculture land to feed more than 100 millions people...it's viable project...we're waiting for the green light.

Basically we will divert Brahmaputra water all the way to Xinjiang to recover our desert land which will cost more than 1000 of billions but we will save 10 to 20% of our land, reduce the damage cause by sand storm and increase our agriculture land to feed more than 100 millions people...it's viable project...we're waiting for the green light.
ok, how can Pakistan help in this?

ok, how can Pakistan help in this?

I was joking with my previous comment, of course if Pakistan diplomats explicitly made some statement such as Red flag river development is China's internal affaire and India should stay out of this, you can be sure India will get pi$$ :lol:

The treaty is biased against Pakistan

No upper riparian country allows full use of their rivers to lower riparian countries. India has been very fair in allocating three western rivers with 80 MAF to Pakistan and three eastern rivers with 33 MAF to India. We did create provisions in the treaty for limited use of the western rivers as more water flows to Pakistan from India. Exercising those options is our right under the treaty and we will abide by the sanctity and spirit of the treaty. Being lower riparian you will always feel threatened by any action we undertake on the western rivers. Tell me how the treaty is biased against Pakistan???

No upper riparian country allows full use of their rivers to lower riparian countries. India has been very fair in allocating three western rivers with 80 MAF to Pakistan and three eastern rivers with 33 MAF to India. We did create provisions in the treaty for limited use of the western rivers as more water flows to Pakistan from India. Exercising those options is our right under the treaty and we will abide by the sanctity and spirit of the treaty. Being lower riparian you will always feel threatened by any action we undertake on the western rivers. Tell me how the treaty is biased against Pakistan???
the entire issue to ensure that Pakistan continues to get its share. Nothing more, nothing less. So as long as india abides by that treaty as it should, there won't be a problem. If you don't, then there will be a very serious problem...a VERY serious problem...

Back
Top Bottom