What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

Hey are you born out of bacha baazi? Looks like rape is your favorite word .

I See you already have extensive knowledge of Afghanistan.

And rustam is a Persian name right?

And your angry because chahbahar got busted?

Itna ghussa. Bhayt jao. Thanda paani piyo. Roza to nahi rakh lia tha?

People here like to delude themselves into thinking they are serious or they're making a difference. I realized that lurking here way before I even created an account. I thought you were one of the few who realized that.

But to humor you, you're gonna nuke us cause we used what was allotted to us by the treaty? And you don't think they're sensationalizing this even a bit on both sides of the border for political motives?

No man.

By election you will need a topi Drama. Thats why your power Brokers are Banking on a Mass charming campaign to engineer massive changes in India.

When we Talk of imposed war. We are Not bluffing.

I cant Stress that enough.

But ok

Sab bhaddiya hai. Laxmi hi laxmi hai

Cheen ka ghaand bajane ka Takath hey hum me. App apna fikar keejiye.

Try karke dekh Le bhai

You should ask your amme were you born to your abha ya chacha.

Try toh kardiya doklam me. Cheen tho buzdil nikla.

LOL burn you rape product.

Doklam me teri phaar di thi China ne.

Tu fikar na kar. All tributaries flow from China. You will find out soon enough.

No man.

By election you will need a topi Drama. Thats why your power Brokers are Banking on a Mass charming campaign to engineer massive changes in India.

When we Talk of imposed war. We are Not bluffing.

I cant Stress that enough.

But ok

Sab bhaddiya hai. Laxmi hi laxmi hai
Drama is how democracy works. Why do you think we're even having this conversation? India will propose something against Pakistan. Pakistan will propose a counter. Both government's get re elected. Is it any different in Pakistan?

I never consider Pakistan's war capabilities a bluff. This is not me saying Pakistan is too weak to fight or Pakistan doesn't have the will to fight. I'm saying, as of now, even with the Kashmir drama and the water drama, there is not enough reason for both countries to go to war. It's too profitable to maintain the current situation. At the most, we'll have another series of bouts in the world courts. We'll go to war when there is a legitimate reason, whatever that is.

Didn't understand a word you said in the last sentence. Hindi and Urdu are not exactly my thing.

Drama is how democracy works. Why do you think we're even having this conversation? India will propose something against Pakistan. Pakistan will propose a counter. Both government's get re elected. Is it any different in Pakistan?

I never consider Pakistan's war capabilities a bluff. This is not me saying Pakistan is too weak to fight or Pakistan doesn't have the will to fight. I'm saying, as of now, even with the Kashmir drama and the water drama, there is not enough reason for both countries to go to war. It's too profitable to maintain the current situation. At the most, we'll have another series of bouts in the world courts. We'll go to war when there is a legitimate reason, whatever that is.

Didn't understand a word you said in the last sentence. Hindi and Urdu are not exactly my thing.

You are underedtimating the strength of the fire in your backyard because of the muffled smoke.

They
you should be greatful we give you 80%. stop blaming India for your leaders incompetency to build dams and storage facilities.
you should be greatful we don't b!tch slap you and just take all 100% of it. Don't think we can't.

Back
Top Bottom